• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My first tut- **Everyday look**

makeupgrl8

For this tut I used:

Eyes:
Bare Study Paint Pot
Phloof e/s
Honesty e/s
Mulch e/s
Moth Brown e/s
Blacktrack f/l
Bad Girl Lash mascara

Face:
Bare Minerals Fairly Light Foundation
Blushbaby Blush
Northern Light MSF

Lips:
Rosebud Salve
Plastique Lipstick

Brushes:
187 SE
129 SE
252 SE
275 SE
224 SE
219 SE
266 SE
Bare Minerals Kabuki Brush

tutproducts.JPG

Moisturizer:
Benefit Hope in a Jar (not shown)

Eyes:
Bare Study Paint Pot
Phloof e/s
Honesty e/s
Mulch e/s
Moth Brown e/s
Blacktrack f/l
Bad Girl Lash mascara

Face:
Bare Minerals Fairly Light Foundation
Blushbaby Blush
Northern Light MSF

Lips:
Rosebud Salve
Plastique Lipstick

Brushes:
187 SE
129 SE
252 SE
275 SE
224 SE
219 SE
266 SE
Bare Minerals Kabuki Brush

Start out with a fresh clean face. I like to use Philosophy's Hope in a Jar. It works wonders! Next, apply Bare Study to your entire eyelid with your finger.

step1.JPG

Apply Phloof! to your brow bown and inner corner of the eye using your 219 brush. Next, use your 252 brush to apply Honesty all over the entire lid.

step2.JPG

Now load your 224 brush with Mulch and apply to the crease, then blend. Then add Moth brown to the outer v of the lid with your 275 brush and blend. Line the eyelid and waterline with black track. Use 2-3 coats of Bad Gal Lash Mascara to complete the eyes.

finaleyestep5_217138.JPG

step6_687291.JPG

Now time for foundation. Swirl, tap and buff away!

stnbuff.JPG

Add Blushbaby to the apples of your cheeks.

blush_104433.JPG

Finally, add Northern Light MSF to from your cheeks up to your temples. Blend with the blush so there are no harsh lines.

msf_343157.JPG

And voila!

msf2_98745.JPG

tada2.JPG

Thanks for looking!

SparklingWaves

I really like this look. It is a perfect "everyday" look. It has some color, but not too much. It has some shimmer, but not too much. It's perfect.
smiles.gif

jdepp_84

I love this tut! This is how I like to look everyday. The foundation looks real good on you. I tried it but my face just dosent seem to like it
ssad.gif

newagetomatoz

This is such a fantastic "everyday" and neutral look! Thank you for doing the tutorial for us!
th_thstars.gif
Now I really want Blushbaby blush!