• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

My First Tutorial - Cats Eyes/Winged Eyes Using Fluidline

Dana72

love the look- great tut

thank you
smiles.gif

miss_emc

Thanks for everyone's positive feedback! I know this look is pretty intense but it can be toned down and the wing can be shortened for a more wearable look if u don't want to go too dramatic. I'm just a bit over the average look of a couple of eyeshadows blended together and always like trying something different, i like geometric lines and like the bridgette bardot liquid liner look but wanted to do my own take on it. I like to be different!

Divinity

Thanks for the great tutorial! I still need more practice on the winged liner and this really helped
smiles.gif

readyformycloseup

Haha I have dipdown and never use it, thanks for the inspiration. You explained everything so well, thank you. The "Bardot" liner look (I know this one is even more dramatic then Bardot) is perfect for your face.