My FOTD with Interview/Purple-X and 15 Minutes!

almondeyez81

I love the look on your eyes but I 'm not too crazy about the lipstick either,It doesnt go well.You look beautiful tho as with all your looks

simar

that's very pretty, prettykitty. that lipstick is hot on you. i think the whole look looks awesome.

shells

i lovvvvvve that l/s on you , it looks hot as!..i want to get it but my sister say that it wont look that good cos its ampflified creme. Is it really that bad, The colour is so pretty
smiles.gif

M

I don't think you could look bad in anything! I personally can't wear the amplified formulas, but I think it looks nice on you. And the eyes are beautiful as well.

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by shells
i lovvvvvve that l/s on you , it looks hot as!..i want to get it but my sister say that it wont look that good cos its ampflified creme. Is it really that bad, The colour is so pretty
smiles.gif

Noooooooo I LOVE Amplified Creme lipsticks!! They are creamy, opaque and smooth.

clementine

Hi,

I adore your make-up and the combo (eyes+lips) is amazing.
The only e/s duo I wasn't impressed was interview/purple, but now I have to have it.
smiles.gif

nat9891

you're gorgeous! I love this look! I think the e/s and l/s look great together. I'm so glad I ordered these two now!

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Noooooooo I LOVE Amplified Creme lipsticks!! They are creamy, opaque and smooth.

same here! i love them!

i think that lipstick looks great on you but no with this eyes, like you said maybe it's cos the eyes look more warm while the lipstick is quite cool :confused:

i'm thinking 15 Minutes would look amazing with a blue/black smokey eye with deep truth, black tied and almond icing as a highlight, gorgeous!
eyelove.gif

browneyedbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I really like the eyes and the lips, just not together. I think if you wore them separately it would work better.

That's what I was gonna say. Individually they look great.

neotrad

I absolutely love this look! Now I'm starting to want to get the Interview/Purple-X duo...umm, do you think if you didn't use Mixing Medium to apply Interview, the color would not have been as bright?

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotrad
I absolutely love this look! Now I'm starting to want to get the Interview/Purple-X duo...umm, do you think if you didn't use Mixing Medium to apply Interview, the color would not have been as bright?

Nop, Interview is pretty sheer!