My Friday Haul!

Luna Selene

I visited the MAC counter and the Sephora in Water Tower Place today! I so didn't intend on getting anything. And we all know how THAT turns out...

I looked at the available products from Sundressing. Wasn't impressed. Except the fact that they'd run out of the pigments already and had replaced them with other pigments. What other pigments, you may ask?

Lovely Lily and Deep Purple.

I think I squeed when I found out. For someone who has near to finished samples of both and doesn't live near a PRO store, it was amazing to get them BNIB and for retail price.

But in total, I got:

MAC:

Lovely Lily Pigment
Deep Purple Pigment
Ultra-Chill Softsparkle Eye Pencil
Powerplum Liquidlast Liner

Sephora:

NARS Orgasm Lipgloss ( I LOVE this gloss. I've been looking for a neutral color which doesn't make me look like a corpse, which most nudes and neutrals do, but this stuff is great! I'm tempted to try the blush, too.)
Clinique Long Pretty Lashes in Black
Sephora Slanted Eyeshadow Brush

Finally, I want to give a shoutout to fellow Specktra user MelodyKat! She was so sweet and helpful with me at the counter today, and I know I'll be going back to see her June 1st!

And now I realize that I need to hold back until June 1st. Four shadows, three fluidlines, a lipglass (or two), and a lipstick all call my name!

mspixieears

That's pretty cool! Picking up anything LE still retail is good.

(are you a bookworm extraordinaire, if you don't mind me asking?)

midnightlouise

I love Friday hauls
smiles.gif
You got some sweet stuff, and as mspixie said, anythng LE still at retail price is excellent!