• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

MY "goin out, no makeup but wearing lots of it" LOOK.. FIRST TUT!!!

chipmunkvoice

LOVE this tute! *favorites*
smiles.gif

you look stunning ~
thanks for sharing

Knut

this look is so cool!
and you have such a nice hair color! what's the name of the dark shade (brown)? have you done it yourself?

vica

thank you!

the girls at my beauty school did my hair. the dark brown is a mixture of 3 different colors ... and we use cheapo miss clairol ..lol... but it seems to work for me! ill find out the colors today

vica

Quote:
Originally Posted by vica
thank you!

the girls at my beauty school did my hair. the dark brown is a mixture of 3 different colors ... and we use cheapo miss clairol ..lol... but it seems to work for me! ill find out the colors today

its roux 4rgb... no miss clairol.. yay! lol

logan44103

Absolutely, positively, no doubt about it GORGEOUS!!!! Thanks for posting you tutorial...you did great and hope you will do more!