:::~My Halloween 2008 FOTD~:::

hotpink1326

Happy Halloween everyone! I know, i know... im a little late but im just getting around to posting my FOTD! Now, the makeup pictures were from my trial run last week but its the exact same thing i wore on Halloween. So, i figured, why take new pictures... So, i tried neutral lips 1st & then decided the look needed dark lips. So, i posted both.

Just so you all know... if you dont know me... this is the absolute DARKEST makeup ive ever worn. Im more into colors than dark but it was really fun to do!! Also, i added pictures from Halloween of Lisa & I. I made her a clown which is so not her personality. She can be goofy but most people dont see that side of her, just me... so it was kind of ironic for her to be a clown, lol!

Anyway, i know i never post here anymore but i miss you all terribly! Hope everyone is well!! Please let me know what you think & CC is ALWAYS welcomed!!!

~THIS IS WHAT I USED~

::Face::
Maybelline expert wear blush Dusty Mauve 50

::Eyes::
Vaseline
Mac Paint Pot "Girl Friendly"
UDPP
L'oreal HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner "Black"
Milani Shadow "Storm"
MAC Pigment "Blue Brown"
Prestige Shadow "Blanc"
Maybelline Great Lash "Blackest Black"
Maybelline expert eyes Velvet Black pencil line

::1st Lips::
Plain Old Gloss

::Halloween Lips::
Maybelline expert eyes Velvet Black pencil line
Jordana Lipstick "Cranberry Mix"

~My Pictures~

Makeup10-29-08crop0.jpg

Makeup10-29-08crop1.jpg

Makeup10-29-08crop2.jpg

Makeup10-29-08crop3.jpg

Makeup10-29-08crop4.jpg

Makeup10-29-08crop5.jpg

Makeup10-29-08crop6.jpg

Makeup10-29-08crop7.jpg

Halloween10-31-08008.jpg

CarlyLisaHalloween2.jpg

CarlyLisaHalloween1.jpg

Thanks for lookin'

punk_.gif
punk_.gif
punk_.gif
punk_.gif
punk_.gif
punk_.gif
punk_.gif

MACATTAK

Carly, the dark eyes really makes your eyes stand out! I love it. You both look so cute! Thanks for sharing
smiles.gif

rbella

My God, you seriously have the most beautiful eyes in the world. Your skills are amazing!! I love every single one of your FOTD'S!!!!!!!!!

BeautyPsycho

That smokey eye looks awesome on you! And you were right about changing your lip color.. dark one looks so much better
smiles.gif

It's good seeing your FOTD
smiles.gif

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
My God, you seriously have the most beautiful eyes in the world. Your skills are amazing!! I love every single one of your FOTD'S!!!!!!!!!

I second that, i can't get over your eye colour - amazing!

And the make up..
th_worship.gif

hotpink1326

Thanks so much everyone... Youre all so sweet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella

What a complement!!! Thank you sooooo much
th_wink3.gif
I definately enjoy your FOTDs too, you are so beautiful!! You always leave the sweetest comments too!