My haul for today!

sitasati

I got an MAC empty 15 eyeshadow pallete. Amber lights in pro pan, parfait armour, and beauty marked! Oh and some vanilla pigment. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the pigment. It's sparkly and shiney..you can use it for so many things.

sitasati

I will try ..my camera sucks.
ssad.gif

jannax212

I just got a 15 pan palette too! And depotted eyeshadows. It so much more compact and organized! I love it. I was thinking of getting the Vanilla pigment too!

simplykat

awesome!! i love amberlights and heard great things about parfait amour and beauty marked. and vanilla pigment is a MUST HAVE! have fun :)

sitasati

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannax212
I just got a 15 pan palette too! And depotted eyeshadows. It so much more compact and organized! I love it. I was thinking of getting the Vanilla pigment too!

Yes it is! I still have to fill the pallete up. You know what I used though instead of magnets or magnetic tape ...first I tried elmer's glue..ok bad idea. But then I was at work and I went down the stationary aisle I was really looking for magnetic tape but I found Blue Stik..it's like adhesive putty. You just break it off, roll it into a ball and stick it on the back of the pan and onto the pallette. Voilaaa! ...it's perfect. I was too lazy to go to a arts and craft's store to get magnetic tape lol. ...Hope this helps!
cheerleader.gif