My HAUL from this weekend...Some REALLY unexpected gems!! Pics/Swatches

LeeleeBell

I was surprised to find six new Urban Decay e/s singles at Sephora- for the summer of love collection...I didn't know these were coming out, haven't seen them advertised anywhere and they aren't even on the sephora web site yet! I had only heard about the pallete. The singles are SO gorgeous!...I ended up buying "Haight" but might go back and get another two later. (I posted about these yesterday here: http://www.specktra.net/forum/f266/s...ephora-163949/ )

Also, this is the only person I have found who has pics of the e/s (not my blog): : New Urban Decay Eyeshadow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also went to Costco this weekend and saw two interesting things: Lauren Luke palettes (for 20...which is 18 dollars less than the Sephora price I think)- The Vintage Glams and the Smokey Classics. I opted for Smokey Classics and guess what? I LOVE it! I think it's a great travel kit. And the e/s are very pretty and pigmented. My Costco also had the Stila Warm eyes set or the cool eyes set (3 full size e/s plus mascara, sample of the fdtn, a brush and a very mini smudge pot)...Both sets included Kitten e/s in the three. I talked myself out of it...have similar enough shadows. The cool eyes were kitten plus a bluish gray, the warm was a gold and brown.

I also stopped at Nordstroms and bought MAC Chatterbox l/s, such a pretty spring rosy pink.

Here are pics!!
smiles.gif

1626297.JPG

1626298.JPG

1626299.JPG

1626304.JPG

1626305.JPG

1626296.JPG

1626295.JPG

peachsuns

Great haul!
And thank you for the swatches!
Isn't it fun to find goodies at Costco?
heart.gif

Wondering if I should also get Chatterbox.
cutey.gif