My Haul This Week w/ pics (MAC Liberty of London, Benefit + Nyx)

LeeleeBell

Hi everyone, It's been a long while since I hauled big so I thought I would share the goodies I bought recently
smiles.gif

Birds & Berries e/s, Shell Beauty Powder and Prim and Proper Blush from MAC's Liberty of London collection. I think this is the most I have bought from a single collection of theirs, lol....I prefer to buy permanent products. Also bought a MAC dazzleglass (Rags to Riches) before this latest haul, so I will include the pics I took of it , lol

NYX eyeshadows (2) one was "Golden Amber" (Nars Galapagos dupe) & the other "Oro"

Benefit "Birthday Suit" Creaseless cream (I love their creaseless creams SO much, wish they had more colors).

(Photo of everything I got this week laid out together)

DSC00427.jpg

Top To Bottom:"Birthday Suit" (Benefit), Golden Amber (NYX), Oro, which is not as 'yellow' as it looks here (NYX) and Birds & Berries (MAC)

DSC00428.jpg

Left to right: "Birthday Suit" (Benefit), Golden Amber (NYX), Oro (NYX) and Birds & Berries (MAC)
DSC00430.jpg

Prim and Proper Blush on Top (its darker than the picture captured); Shell Beauty Powder on bottom
DSC00436.jpg

MAC Rags to Riches dazzleglass

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00443.jpg

Snarkling

Awesome haul.

I'd never paid attention to Rags to Riches. Just another thing to add to my ever growing list.