My Haul was Taken Away....

LatteQueen

Yep you've read correctly...I was at NOrdstrom and went crazy with the Colour Craft collection...$193.00 worth..Never in all of my day have I ever bought that amount of makeup...
Well I went in and bought 2 skin finishers, two lipglosses, 1 bronzer, a face mist, TWO 226 BRUSHES...well as I was leaving I was wondering off to another section to look at another makeup brand..called Elemis..well a SA for LAB was there and we started talking about that brand..I was sold on the Face serum cause it was perfect for my oily skin..

Now here comes the sad part...At Nordstrom there is a triple point day you spend so much you get so much back I guess with a gift card..now I came in too early of the week. So one of the SA"s said she can hold my MAC and Lab product til that special starts and I can get my redeem points..DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO PART WITH MY FIRST EXPENSIVE HAUL.???? So I handed over my MAC items and will be in next Saturday 18th to pick them up plus my LAB product..The Lab representative did pack me with tons of samples though and so did the other SA. But to leave my precious babies behind just calling out my name to take them home was so awful..I felt like a mother of makeup abandoning my little makeup children...

DON'T WORRY MY LITTLE ONES..MAMA WILL BE BACK TO GET YOU...
crybaby.gif

AmiS4ys

oh shoot, that scared me. i thought you went to talk to another consultant and you put down your make-up and someone stole it. i was going to start cryinnnngggg. lol

LatteQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmiS4ys
oh shoot, that scared me. i thought you went to talk to another consultant and you put down your make-up and someone stole it. i was going to start cryinnnngggg. lol

lol.. I should've worded the title of my thread differently..but it's still at NOrdstrom's just waiting for me....
If it were stolen I would've shut down the whole King of Prussia complex and find the culprit...SWAT TEAM, FBI, CSI, CIA, KGB ETC...IT WOULD'VE BEEN FOUND..lol

TISH1124

Yeah I thought someone walked away with your bag too....Well thats good ....the time will fly by

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Yeah I thought someone walked away with your bag too....Well thats good ....the time will fly by

iagree.gif
th_hug.gif

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmiS4ys

my thoughts exactly