Engaging MES Duo
Vestral White N/P
Gold N/p
Jealous k/p
Humid pro pan
Clarity Pro pan
Newly Minted pro pan
15 Pan Pallette

What I couldn't get was New Vegas and Plush lash in black. They were sold out! =( ..

So I walked over to the MAC counter at macy's in the same mall asking about the Mcqueen and they didn't have the collection yet. So anyway ...I was asking an MA about the MSF natural like whats the difference and what blush she thinks would work with my skintone. So she applied this pink blush I was like "um i want something a lil less pink" so shes like "oh.." and applied something totally red. So I said "I think I'm looking for a bronzer I don't usually wear blush or foundation". She's like "oh...we don't have any bronzers" and walked away. I didn't like her attitude. I was so dissapointed. I was trying to come out of my shell and ask an MA what she thought would look good on me instead of just picking up colors I was comfortable with and she totally let me down. ::
sigh.gif
:: I wanted to complain but I didn't, I wanted to say something to her but I didn't. I'm just venting here.

I should've just asked the MA's at the MAC store instead of the counter. I've had some weird experiences at the counter. Sorry for such a long post.

nunu

nice haul!
sorry about the way you've been treated. Im not comfortable asking MA's anything i get a bit scared and uncomfortable

sitasati

oh really. Wow I didn't know thanks noahlowryfan! I guess I must keep up with my specktra reading!
greengrin.gif

seabird

maybe if you asked for a blush she was thinking you meant pink blush, not bronzer? i dunno.

you've got a nice haul there.

mo_jack

Wow, nice haul! That should really "make up" (hehe...) for not getting anything this month! Whenever I don't buy makeup over a long period of time, I always reward myself with... buying lots of makeup...lol.

Isn't Engaging so pretty? It's my favorite from the collection.

lethaldesign

Great haul! Sorry you weren't able to pick up New Vegas or Plushlash... try the website? Its free shipping on all orders right now.

Also, I'm sorry you were treated that way. I always have better luck with MA's at freestanding stores vs. counters (this isn't to say that all MAs at counters are bad, just personal experience). Also, next time you ask, maybe be more specific about what you want... for example "I'm looking for a peach blush, not too bright, more natural looking, that would go with my skintone?"

sitasati

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethaldesign
Great haul! Sorry you weren't able to pick up New Vegas or Plushlash... try the website? Its free shipping on all orders right now.

Yeah I ordered from the website. got it today!
greengrin.gif

Also, I'm sorry you were treated that way. I always have better luck with MA's at freestanding stores vs. counters (this isn't to say that all MAs at counters are bad, just personal experience). Also, next time you ask, maybe be more specific about what you want... for example "I'm looking for a peach blush, not too bright, more natural looking, that would go with my skintone?"

Yeah, I think I wasn't clear with what I wanted.

sitasati

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo_jack
Wow, nice haul! That should really "make up" (hehe...) for not getting anything this month! Whenever I don't buy makeup over a long period of time, I always reward myself with... buying lots of makeup...lol.

Isn't Engaging so pretty? It's my favorite from the collection.

Yes I loveeeeeeeee Engaging. You can layer the gold part on top of a dark shadow and use the white to highlight!

sitasati

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
nice haul!
sorry about the way you've been treated. Im not comfortable asking MA's anything i get a bit scared and uncomfortable

Thanks