My IMATS 2009 Haul (Pasadena) **Pic Heavy**

theperfectqueen

I went to IMATS in Pasadena a few weeks ago and I had a blast!! I can't wait to go next year. I went with a budget of $300 and I did my best to stick to it but I ended up using my debit card. I spent a lot of $$ (had to rent a car and pay for a hotel because I went solo) but it was totally worth. I was SUPER dissapointed because you had to show proof that your a makeup artist in order to get a MAC Pro card. I didn't have any with me so I wasn't able to get it. Next year I will be prepared!

Anyhow, here's what I bought.

This is everything that I bought. I will post individual pics and prices below.

IMG_2030.jpg

My first large purchase! I went to the Makeup Forever booth first because I knew they would be super busy as the day went on. The palettes were $12 and the eyeshadows were $7.80. Everything was 40% off.

IMG_2004.jpg

This is a new product from MUFE and it was the most expensive. I paid $22.80.

IMG_1992.jpg

My next stop was the Obsessive Cosmetics booth to pick up some liptars. They cost $10. They are FABULOUS!!

IMG_1995.jpg

Crown brushes was pretty crowded, even at 8:30am when the door opened! I managed to squeeze my way through and pick up some must have brushes. The brushes pictured cost between $2 and $4......can't beat that!!

IMG_2028.jpg

Blush palette from Auraline Beauty. Cost $20.

IMG_2021.jpg

Mehron Jewel adhesive (jewels included) $5 and 3 random eyeshadows ($2.50/piece).

IMG_2019.jpg

2 pigments and 1 liner transformer from LA Splash Cosmetics $6/each.

IMG_2009.jpg

Neutral palette from Rouge Cosmetics $20.

IMG_2012.jpg

Smokey palette from Kryolan $20.

IMG_2017.jpg

Lipstick and Lipgloss from Senna Cosmetics FREE.

IMG_2003.jpg

Thentix Skin Conditioner $15.

IMG_1999.jpg

Eve Pearl Eyelash glue and lashes (sorry the pic is sideways) $3/each.

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

Model in a Bottle Makeup Remover $12.

IMG_2039.jpg

My only non-makeup purchase. A bright pink corset $89.

IMG_2036.jpg

If you have any questions or would like to know the names of any of the products please let me know.

theperfectqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
Awesome haul! How is the blush palette?

Suprisingly, the blush palette is pretty pigmented. I wasn't expecting much since it was only $20 but so far I am pleased with it. Mac and NARS blushes are still my favorite but this palette is a great backup.

jennnyy

great haul! i am so mad at myself for not getting any MUFE stuff! the line was simply TOO long to endure
ssad.gif

theperfectqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennnyy
great haul! i am so mad at myself for not getting any MUFE stuff! the line was simply TOO long to endure
ssad.gif

I know!!! There were some other things that I forgot to get the first time but once I saw the line, I quickly changed my mind. I added the stuff to my list for next year.

theperfectqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
amazing haul! do you have pay to get into the event?

Yes, I paid $35 for a 1-day Saturday pass (this includes the sales floor and classes). I think the ticket for just the sales floor was $15. They also had a 2-day pass for $65. I should have bought the 2-day pass because I ended up going back on Sunday. Luckily, the guy at the door let me in so I didn't have to pay again. It was totally worth the $35!

MacOnMe

WOW Thats some great stuff!! Do they do a IMATS in Chicago?!?! I really need to start buying some MUFE items! I am a MUFE virgin! Thanks for posting!