My kit so far

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by vircore
what are the full size pigments?

i love your pigments samples ^_^

In the second picture?

The pink and green are from Tony & Tina
Those are the first pigments I've bought, but unfortunatly they don't sell in Montreal anymore
ssad.gif

They have great colors...
Usually, the ''bottle'' looks like this :
4b_1.JPG

And the others... its obvious
lol.gif

velvet

montreal? oh im going there the end of march! i def. wanna hit up some mac places when i get there! any suggestions?

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet
montreal? oh im going there the end of march! i def. wanna hit up some mac places when i get there! any suggestions?

You can go on Ste Catherine street, metro Peel, at Ogilvy, there's a pro mac (I think its pro)

At McGill metro, at LaBaie, in the basement theres a little mac counter, and at street level a bigger (normal) counter. There, you can also find Makeup For Ever, its a must see and the sellers are really sweet.

On St Laurent street (St-Laurent metro) theres a Pro store

At Labaie (Galerie d'anjour) tourists dont usually go there, its a mall... theres another counter

You definitely want to go at Ogilvy and Holth Renfrew, the best makeup brands are there.

mspixieears

You have some stunning e/s colours in your collection! Makeup For Ever isn't so popular here, don't know why when they seem to do so many wonderful colours and products. Thanks for sharing!

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
You have some stunning e/s colours in your collection! Makeup For Ever isn't so popular here, don't know why when they seem to do so many wonderful colours and products. Thanks for sharing!

The reason why I started buying MUFE is simple
Each time I went to a MAC counter, the sellers were playing snob on me, so I got tired of this and went to MUFE. They are really sweet, and the quality of the products is #1.

Don't think I don't like MAC (I do, A LOT! loll) but the thing thats great with MUFE is that they always show me some new tips, they give me samples (gloss, base and foundation, lose powder, nail polish, even eyeshaddow!)

And for the same price, you have more! The eyeshaddow ''pastille'' is twice the size. 8)

Eilinoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy80
where can i find makeup for ever products? do they have a website?

In case you're interested, I have a Make Up for Ever Star Powder #930 (the bronze-brown colour).

jenjunsan

For anyone that is interested, MUFE Star Powder in 917 is IDENTICAL to MAC's discontinued Maroon pigment. I was so distroyed when maroon was DC'd. It was awesome. I have compared the 2 in every way and can find no difference. The quality is the same and the color is dead on!

bli5s

Re: Willa's mini collection

hi there....may i ask which do you prefer between benefit's fyeye and shadestick? btw i looovveeee ur collection of MUFE's e/s. very pretty

Willa

Re: Willa's mini collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by bli5s
hi there....may i ask which do you prefer between benefit's fyeye and shadestick? btw i looovveeee ur collection of MUFE's e/s. very pretty

Thank you!
I cant wait to work for them (MUFE) again, last time they paid me with products
cheerleader.gif

All the way F.Y Eye
Its easier to ''put on'' and also, because I'm allergic to shadesticks
ssad.gif

F.Y. Eye is creamy, easy to use with your fingers and it never creases