My kitten is crazy!

Jaim

Hahaha, I was putting my makeup on today when my boyfriend said "Jame, look over here" and when I did, this is what I saw!

minouandchris.jpg

I guess she just hopped up onto his head and decided to stay there.
hmm.gif

I love this kitten.
smiles.gif

minou.jpg

mzcelaneous

She is adorable! Such lovely eyes too. LOL, my DF's sister's cat did something similar once. While he was watching football her cat hopped onto his shoulders and stayed on him while he went to the kitchen to grab a drink. It was too cute.

Jaim

Yeah, she sleeps on shoulders a lot, I think she likes the warmth! It's cute to see but pretty uncomfortable. Kittens are awesome, hahaha.

Another Janice!

lol. damn cats. My sister has a cat named Chicken...he attempted to sit on my dad's (bald) head once. LOL....there wasn't enough traction, so he wound up clawing the bald head...sliding all the way down his back....LMFAO....dad was bleeding from the scratches. He just sighed and said "bring me the peroxide".

LMFFAO!!!

Jaim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
she is THE cutest EVER!!!! i LOVVVVVVVE kitties
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

I love kitties too! I have 3!

I'm such a cat lady, I finally got one of my cats on the Stuff On My Cat website. Haha!

Jaim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Janice!
lol. damn cats. My sister has a cat named Chicken...he attempted to sit on my dad's (bald) head once. LOL....there wasn't enough traction, so he wound up clawing the bald head...sliding all the way down his back....LMFAO....dad was bleeding from the scratches. He just sighed and said "bring me the peroxide".

LMFFAO!!!

Ouch! Minou always slides down my back after she climbs on my shoulder and gets stuck. Haha!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaim
My friend says that picture makes her look evil. Haha. :p

Naaa. Not evil, more like plotting her next mischevious feat.