My largest haul in one week, so excited

romi79_2008

I know that a picture makes a post better, but I ordered online and it will be 2 weeks at least till I get them and I had to shout out my excitement and who understands better than the lovely specktra ladies :)
I ordered:
From Mac:
Hocus pocus es,
copperplate es,
grain es
freshwater es
haux es
subculture lippencil
lychee luxe lipglass
cantaloupe blush

Nars madly blush

nyx jumbo pencil french fries

faux lashes

1 guess bracelet

Chanel prolumiere foundation
Total spent ~ 250$ ( shh don`t tell my husband). Probably my largest haul in one week

I`m so excited, can`t wait to get them
pompom.gif

romi79_2008

Thank you :)
I bought freshwater used, like you can see half pan so it was only 3$, but I`m fine with the usage because I don`t really use blue but I still want to try the color!

romi79_2008

Unfortunately my joy was premature. I bought some of these products ( chanel found, mac 224, 228, cantaloupe & nars madly ) on live journal, gifted over 130$ to some sellers 2 month ago and I haven`t received the products and they don`t answer my emails i`m so done with gifting money :(

peachsuns

Unfortunately my joy was premature. I bought some of these products ( chanel found, mac 224, 228, cantaloupe & nars madly ) on live journal, gifted over 130$ to some sellers 2 month ago and I haven`t received the products and they don`t answer my emails i`m so done with gifting money :(

This is so wrong. I really cannot believe that someone did that to you. I hope you will get the answer from the sellers ASAP! Don't give up!

romi79_2008

Thanks for support! All kind of people outhere. One of the seller came through. I received the brushes and cantaloupe blush. Paid on July 5, she said she mailed them on July twenty something, after several emails she gave me the tracking number and she sent them on August 27, 7 weeks after I paid... I`m still happy that I got them
The other, with chanel foundation and Nars madly still not answering and I have one more bad luck with another seller that I paid on July 27 for shell pear and soar ll, that wasn`t gifted so paypal it is

User38

friends.gif
Peachy!! So nice to see you !!

Romi.. glad you got your things.. it's amazing how some people are just downright crooked.. grr. Enjoy tho! Canteloupe is a staple in my blushes.. love it.