My Little Collection

Madame_Gaia

As the title says, my little collection of makeup. I binned most of my old stash a few months ago, so the majority of my collection is only 2 or 3 months old. I had my first MAC haul a few weeks ago too (and the obsession begins
th_DANCE.gif
)

Where everything lives
SL380351.jpg

SL380350.jpg

Face stuff
SL380367.jpg

e/s
SL380354.jpg

Mascara, eyeliner, e/s bases
SL380366.jpg

Lip stuff
SL380379.jpg

Blush
SL380374.jpg

Brushes
SL380376.jpg

One of my cats trying to eat my brushes
nope.gif

SL380378.jpg

purrtykitty

Great collection...silly kitty! Mine love the smell of the natural hair brushes, so those have to be kept out of reach.

BaDKiTTy69

you have a good start
smiles.gif

p.s. i bet my cat would love to play with my brushesh and other makeup stuff too. but its hidden really good
smiles.gif
hehe

makeupmadb

Fab collection so far!
LOL at your cat! My cat nearly sat on my fave MAC blush the other day, got him out of the way quickly though!!
I've been collecting only for about 2 months too, it's so addictive. And the problem is here in the UK it's more expensive than USA, as you probabaly find.
ssad.gif
I've spent about £280 so far :O I cannot stop..

Madame_Gaia

I've got 3 cats so I get totally ambushed on a morning when I open my traincase, I have to do my mu with one hand and fight the little monsters off with the other
girl_devil.gif
greengrin.gif

I haven't spent that much on MAC yet, you're right it's so expensive
ssad.gif
I probably would have spent a lot more if I wasn't moving house soon though, I'm so torn between pretty furniture and pretty makeup
th_LMAO.gif

melliquor

Nice collection. It does become an addiction and obsession. Your collection will grow before you know it.

Your cat is so cute. I need to keep mine away as well. They love the lippies or glosses to roll on the floor and play.

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame_Gaia
I've got 3 cats so I get totally ambushed on a morning when I open my traincase, I have to do my mu with one hand and fight the little monsters off with the other
girl_devil.gif
greengrin.gif

I haven't spent that much on MAC yet, you're right it's so expensive
ssad.gif
I probably would have spent a lot more if I wasn't moving house soon though, I'm so torn between pretty furniture and pretty makeup
th_LMAO.gif

Talking of traincases, I have trouble finding many here in the UK. Did see a couple of ones at Sally's but none others on the high street, mainly just on the web. Where did you get yours if I may ask?
I know, I'm still in school so it's a bit of a struggle as I only have a small magazine delivery job once a month, and an allowance. But I'd also got money from my birthday
tong.gif