My lovelies...

Humeira

awesome collection. I have the same dresser its from ikea right? but mine just broke and now i only have the mirror.

NicksWifey

You have some of my favorite colors! Your collection is amazing and I LOVE your vanity and setup
winks.gif

star25

I have the same vanity from IKEA, and I love it! (pain in the ass to put it together though).

And the first thing I did was buy little dividers from IKEA to store all my make-up in. My top drawer holds my entire stash too.. I was hoping I could squeeze my perfumes in there too, but that plan failed so I keep them all on top of the vanity where you have your brushes.

Anyway, it's a great vanity, I'm really glad I bought it.

Oh and your collection...
th_worship.gif

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almost black.
Gone down in size? Where?
greengrin.gif
love.gif

Lovely collection, love your vanity and storage!
love.gif

Believe it or not it's definitely gone down lol. I sold or swapped things I just wasn't using. My collection is pretty complete as it but I can't stop buying haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star25
I have the same vanity from IKEA, and I love it! (pain in the ass to put it together though).

And the first thing I did was buy little dividers from IKEA to store all my make-up in. My top drawer holds my entire stash too.. I was hoping I could squeeze my perfumes in there too, but that plan failed so I keep them all on top of the vanity where you have your brushes.

Anyway, it's a great vanity, I'm really glad I bought it.

Oh and your collection...
th_worship.gif

I LOVE my vanity too haha. I saw it on the Ikea website and knew I just had to have it. Pretty pricey but at least it's real wood. Definitely a pain to put it together but thank goodness for boyfriends and power tools!