My Loves

brandiisamonkey

So as some of you know I was pregnant and due to have a bay soon lol. Well I was induced at 5:30 am friday 7/14 and had him at 1:09 pm 7/14 his name is Hayden and hes the most wonderfull baby ever! He weighed 8lbs 1oz and was 21 inches long. Anyway here are some pics of him and his father (my fiancee) Gabe

eyelove.gif

hayden007.jpg

hayden011.jpg

hayden160.jpg

hayden161.jpg

hayden172.jpg

YvetteJeannine

:congrats: I have to say that I don't usually think babies are cute...but this one is an exception!!!! He really is a beautiful babe! He's got a lot of personality in his little face!!! I really love the pic. where he's laying on his father's chest..you should get that one blown up and framed. Congrats! He's a beauty (and I love the name you picked!).

user6

eyelove.gif
oooooh, how cute!!!!! it makes me want to have another!!! *slapping myself silly* ahhh, there we go, i just slapped some sense into myself! nevermind, but he is beautiful! treasure him now, this is my favorite stage of baby boys!!!!!!!!
eyelove.gif

juli

very very very cute!!! awww Congratulations!!! I really like the pic of Hayden and his daddy. wayyy to cuteeee!!!

brandiisamonkey

Thank you so much everyone! I really appreciate it! Hes such a sweet baby... now I understand what people mean when they say how much they love their babies that nothing else is like it!

oh and another Janice, my induction wasnt that bad I was happy to have one as I was overdue and miserable lol plus my contractions went THAT bad only a couple of them made me cry lol

aquarius11

Yay for brandiisamonkey!

Your baby is beautiful! Congrats to you and your fiance on the birth of little Hayden. Great name, BTW.