My Lush Stash

Chic 2k6

only small hehe just building up really, well im currently kinda on a Lush ban since my mom's made a fuss about how much of the stuff i buy haha

Part One - What i had acquired at the weekend:

DSCF5078.jpg

Mask of Magnaminty
Honey I Washed The Kids soap (free with lush promos)
Honey Bee Ballistic
Flying Fox Shower Gel
Think Pink Hatebox which includes:
Sex Bomb BB
MMM bath melt
Rock Star soap
Helping Hands hand cream
Fair Trade foot lotion
Creamy Candy BBS
I Should Coco soap
Ring of Roses buttercream
Flosty Gritter BBS yay!
Pop In The Bath pink BBS
The Comforter BBS
Think Pink BB

Part Two - My other Lush stash, pic taken before Part One, alot of it was from Free4All
*clicky thumbnail*

gildedangel

I am so envious, I love Lush but there is no Lush store in either state I live in
ssad.gif
Enjoy your goodies!!!

Retropinuplady

mask of magnaminty and coal face are two of my must lush buys...better than any chemical you put on your face,doesnt dry your skin out and removes the toughest make up x

sorry for sounding like an advert lol

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropinuplady
mask of magnaminty and coal face are two of my must lush buys...better than any chemical you put on your face,doesnt dry your skin out and removes the toughest make up x

sorry for sounding like an advert lol

Hehe.

I love love love baby face cleanser. it really helps my dry skin and is super cute.

however dislike ultrabland alot.

michthr

nice collection! i just ordered a bunch of the lush holiday stuff online cause i couldnt wait to go to the store!

what is free4all though?

greengoesmoo

I was never hugely into lush until my boyfriend first bought me the paradise regained and a while later the enzymion facial moisturisers.
They are perfect!
It's just so much lighter than anything I've ever had before!

Pied de pepper (I think) was awesome for a really heady perfume! I used a sample pot of it it really (too much and you start to get snap on lego wig style hair!) sparsley as a sort of leave in conditoner on my dead ends!
greengrin.gif