MSF Natural - Medium Plus

The Pinkzapoppin Mineralized Kit which included:
Mineralized e/s - Love Connection
MSF - Light Flush
Mineralized Blush - Dainty
Brush -181

mac002.jpg

mac007.jpg

And the Sephora items I got in the last week.
Bliss- sock salve
Bliss - Spa Strength Smoothing Socks
Philosopy - Never Let Them See You Shine Facial Scrub
Temptu - Airbrush system + foundation

sephora.jpg

obscuria

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
Nice haul! You must update on how you like the air brush system
smiles.gif

In the week that I have had it, I've used it every day.

Overall, I find that it is a pretty good system.

Pros:
-Easy to use, after about my second use I felt that I could control the distribution quite easily and evenly.

- Smells good: like a light baby powder scent to the foundation

- Staying Power: It lasts all day, even with my face which tends to get really oily.

- Primer built into the foundation - I still use a primer regardless, but it's nice to know I don't have to.

- Lightweight and small - it fits on my tiny vanity which is already filled with stuff and weighs like a pound.

- Fast: For a light/medium coverage it only takes me about a minute to put on the foundation

Cons:
- It's loud... which is probably true of all airbrush systems.

- Limited Selection: You can only purchase and use the pods, and the color selections are limiting - especially the blushes which have only 4 options.

- The foundation when used on its own leaves your face shiny. I think they were trying to go for a natural dewy look, but it just makes your face look slightly oily and I don't like that. Which is why I always use a setting powder or my MAC MSF Natural over it.

- The pods are a little hard to remove/replace - I've chipped my nails on this already.

AnjaNicole

Let me knwo how you like Philosophy never let them see you shine. I have it but I feel as if it leaves a film on my skin