My MAC Collection... My Obsession <3

zeroxstar

amazing collection! btw where did you get those drawers you keep your stuff in? i need something like that..

shell12367

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
WOW WOW WOW!
smiles.gif

You have such a beautiful vanity, it's sooo pretty, especially with all the makeup on it
winks.gif
I also love the little thing hanging on the wall that says "Always Kiss Me Goodnight".

BTW, in those holders for your brushes, what are those little clear rock looking thingies that the brushes are stuck into?

thanks, I actually had that sign made, it has our names on it!

I just got them at Michaels or AC Moore, they are just small little acrylic beads that go in the bottom of floral vases, they work well.

shell12367

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroxstar
amazing collection! btw where did you get those drawers you keep your stuff in? i need something like that..

I got them here, and yes they were very expensive, I got (2) 7 drawers, and 3 of the 4 drawers. I couldn't find them any cheaper. Hope that helps.

Labonte

Your vanity setup looks a lot like mine. Except I can fit all of my MAC on the table because my collection is so small! haha. I love how you have everything organized!

Lvx

Wow, your Victorian vanity is gorgeous. Good find =)
and you are organized! Right now I have everything crammed into a few train cases but thanks for posting this because I am now inspired to be more creative when I move into my new home.

xoshopaholicxo

wow your vanity is beautiful & your collection is amazing! I've been looking on craigslist for a vanity somewhat like yours. Thanks for sharing.