My MAC collection so far (just under 3 months)

makeupmadb

will update soon
smiles.gif

newagetomatoz

Lovely collection!! For being one of the littler ones, it is very well-rounded!

BTW, what is that pretty pigment in there?
smiles.gif

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Lovely collection!! For being one of the littler ones, it is very well-rounded!

BTW, what is that pretty pigment in there?
smiles.gif

Thankyou! It's Smoke Signal, my dad found it at a CCO for me
smiles.gif

Sanayhs

Wonderful collection to start out with. It's awesome that your dad found the Smoke Signal pigment for you! (I love that pigment a whole lot).
greengrin.gif

If you think MAC is addictive at full price... wait until you get hooked on the Clearance Bin. :p MAC at a discount? Yes please! (Keeping in mind what can and cannot be sterilized, of course.)

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkee-Belle
A dad that buys makeup for you??? SWEET

Are those pink walls I see???? very nice.....

Yep, he's near to a CCO so popped along for me when he was in his lunch break
smiles.gif
Although, after that he said no more
tong.gif

My mum also treats me sometimes.

Sure are, hehe, very girly!

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
Wonderful collection to start out with. It's awesome that your dad found the Smoke Signal pigment for you! (I love that pigment a whole lot).
greengrin.gif

If you think MAC is addictive at full price... wait until you get hooked on the Clearance Bin. :p MAC at a discount? Yes please! (Keeping in mind what can and cannot be sterilized, of course.)

Thankyou for your comment, yes it is a very pretty colour!

Though, for some reason, I'm not one that's into used makeup. I know it's sterilized and everything, and wow at the prices, but there's something about it for me. (a bit ocd!!)

xxManBeaterxx

Wow thats a great collection already for 3 months, just becareful about dupes, and buy things you know your going to use, because as the months and years go buy, you just want this this and this and when you take it homes, its like uh... why did i get this?

emeraldjewels

Great little collection! I have only been collecting for a little while too. It is very addictive, but the UK prices are very expensive for me also! I love your heatherette stuff!!

makeupmadb

Thankyou everyone !
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
Wow thats a great collection already for 3 months, just becareful about dupes, and buy things you know your going to use, because as the months and years go buy, you just want this this and this and when you take it homes, its like uh... why did i get this?

Thanks! Yes I know, can get swept up in it all right?!
I think I really want to stick to their permanent line to be honest, and also, I totally agree with the why did I get this. Whenever I go to MAC or the online store, I just get so overwhelmed and really have to step back into reality LOL! Thanks for the advice
smiles.gif

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldjewels
Great little collection! I have only been collecting for a little while too. It is very addictive, but the UK prices are very expensive for me also! I love your heatherette stuff!!

Thankyou
smiles.gif
I know, it's really frustrating! Very pink, eh? Although I think I got a bit swept up with that.. I vow to not buy any MAC having not tried it beforehand.