My MAC ~ lots of pics! *UPDATED August 2007* :)

CoralSki

Wow your pics came out wonderful. And colors are true to life. What program did you use to write the names of each? Thanks Natasha

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralSki
Wow your pics came out wonderful. And colors are true to life. What program did you use to write the names of each? Thanks Natasha

Natasha,
I used Photoshop (#7, I think) to add the names. You can do it in paint, too - but I think it inserts the text into a white box instead of just overlaying it...
smiles.gif

Thanks!

mspixieears

Yes those pigments...I do also like the look of that cool green case in your last pic. Humongous collection for a year-old MAC user! Well done!

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Yes those pigments...I do also like the look of that cool green case in your last pic. Humongous collection for a year-old MAC user! Well done!

The green train is super cute! It has pink and white polka dots inside. I actually bought it at Ulta last winter for $3!!!! It was even full of makeup. Not my kind of makeup unfortunately, but great to give to my seven year old niece to play dress up with...
smiles.gif

anuy

i hate you but i wana be you at the same time! haha jk jk omg your collection rocks! and your pigments! *drools*

PrettyinPink

WOW, I'm so jealous girl! Your pigment collection is AMAZING! You've got some rare colors in there I see! It's all really nice! Makes me wanna go shopping right now!
smiles.gif

MAC_addict_77

I look at these pics every day. LOL, I'm a freak! No, seriously, I just love your collection and I'm so jealous of your piggies.

HOTasFCUK

Beautiful collection!!! *sooo jealous* i love how you listed the names! I want soooo many eyeshadows now!!!!

ladybugz07

Thanks!

I'll keep updating and after Christmas I'll try to redo my pics to show all the new stuff and I'll even try to include a few pics of my non-MAC...
smiles.gif

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueglitter
My freekin jaw dropped! Amazing collection, i love that pink/black/white case!!

That's the Tour de Pink and I love it too!!! I'm going to try to take some better pics of it soon to add to the post...
smiles.gif