My MAC ~ lots of pics! *UPDATED August 2007* :)

Emmy84

That is beautiful
smiles.gif
*wipes drool from mouth because of all the pigments*
smiles.gif

janwa09

I'm so jealous of your pigment collection!! And thanks for the eyeshadow pics...now I know how the other LE e/s look like...it'll surely help me look for substitutes.

ladybugz07

Thanks again ladies!
Hopefully I'll be able to update my lippies soon, everything else is pretty current. With all the stuff MAC puts out, it's hard to keep it up to date though!

dmenchi

weeping.gif
ohhh, i feel like i have nothing compared to yours...(feel free to check out my messy stash in this this section LOL) i'm soooooo poor
weeping.gif
weeping.gif

It's always so much fun to look at other people's stuff , i usually call my BH to look and then he understands: we are all crazy ,in his opinion LOL
thanks for sharing!!!
cheerleader.gif

cocolette

great collection, do you ever use lipsticks, they look like thy havnt been used!
i love how your make up is stored!!

wow , i absolutely adore your collection!!

i have a question though, in the second to last picture, with the glitters in there; what is on the top andd where can i find the glitter pots on the bottom of the picture?

thanks so much=)

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbovexThexStars
wow , i absolutely adore your collection!!

i have a question though, in the second to last picture, with the glitters in there; what is on the top andd where can i find the glitter pots on the bottom of the picture?

thanks so much=)

Hello & thanks for checking out my stash!
The pots on top are just MAC sample pots with regular MAC pigments inside (I use the sample pots for travel, as I hate taking all my jars with me). On the bottom are Tony & Tina glitters. T&T closed last year, but you can still find some of their stuff on Ebay and swap-sites such as Makeupalley...
smiles.gif

jessicalovesmac

That collection is amazing. I don't know how people do it, I've been into MAC for about a year and have *maybe* 1/4 of that. I'd have to get a second job withthe paycheck devoted entirely to MAC.
winks.gif