My MAC stash. (including all my skinfinishes)

brookeab

macs1.jpg

Starting at the top with the two coral MSFs and going clockwise: Stereo rose, stereo rose, New vegas, shimpagne, gold deposit, metal rock, petticoat, petticoat, naked you, shooting star, glissade, lightscapade, porcelain pink, porcelain pink, so ceylon, pleasureflush. Pic is missing my so ceylon backup.

skinfinishes-1.jpg

From left to right: Global glow, Nothern light, northern light, gold spill, gold spill, gold spill. (Have 23 skinfinishes in total now)

And pleasureflush by its self.
pflush.jpg

Pigments:
pigment.jpg

Top: Tan, vanilla chocolate brown, goldenaire, lovely lily, deckchair, coco, provence, pinked mauve, lily white, apricot pink.

Bottom: All girl, coco beach, maroon, Gold dusk, softwash grey, sunnydaze, sunpepper, dazzleray shimmertime,night light, pastorale. Vials of coco beach and maroon and some samples. (Missing subtle)

pigments.jpg

Left to right: Helium, gold mode, cocomotion, mauvement, jardin aires, and revved up.

Eye shadows:

eyes.jpg

Sweetie cakes quad, corpse de colour quad, boudoir hues quad, and smoked eyes.

Top : Glama ray, earthly delight, goldbit, moth brown, taupeless, flirty number, and slip pink. (boxes are back ups of flirty number, moth brown and goldbit.)

Bottom: in living pink, innuendo, moth brown, sensualize, say yeah, jete, french grey, elite, leisure time Aristocrat.
eyeshadow.jpg

Starting with the quad: Dolly mix quad. Top: Cosmic, saturnal, Claire de lune. Bottom: Sea myth, waternymph, aquavert.

flashtronics.jpg

e/s in by juniper, lovestone and mercurial.

palettes.jpg

Lip stuff:

macs2.jpg

lipsticks.jpg

Left to right:Honeymoon sweet and single, style it up, sweet and single again, real doll, bunny pink, courtly, flowerplay and rubia.

lipglass.jpg

Slimshines in bare, funshine and longstem rose. Moonbathe lipglass,en point bodymind, corpse de ballet. (missing my backups of flash of flesh. I have three of those in total.)

Face stuff:

face.jpg

blushes.jpg

left to right: Other worldly, after dusk, lune, madenchant, fab and don't be shy.

diana.jpg

pretty baby BP, smooth harmony BP and mountain high blush.

Brushes:

brushes.jpg

Barbie bag

barniebag.jpg

roxybc

Re: My skinfinish collection. :)

I guess I kinda forgot how many MSF's they released! Wow, very nice!

Artemis

wow..nice..how are the skinfinishes though. Do you use them?

brookeab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis
wow..nice..how are the skinfinishes though. Do you use them?

I use them all the time. I have back ups of my faves that I know I will use a lot. I use some more than others. The ones that I use the most are stereo rose, petticoat and so ceylon. I can't get a back up of so ceylon for the LIFE of me, so I try not to use that one TOO much. The ones I don't use to often are metal rock, naked you and shooting star.

syrene78

Very pretty collection!
Congrats! That is hard to get all of them, and back ups as well!
I know that for sure! I have been looking for a New Vegas for months...

I am surprised by how many people don't use Naked You very much...
It is very pretty on me (NW15), the perfect healthy bronzer, but I guess it depends on your complexion.
Enjoy them all!
smiles.gif

thelove4tequila

Wow. Great stuff! I'm just praying they will re-release some of the colors that I like, but never got a chance to buy. Like Stereo Rose and Metal Rock. Nice collection.

brookeab

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryheart
I love petticoat! question, what color is the i guess green-ish looking skinfinish on the lower left?!

That would be shooting star.
smiles.gif