* My makeup area & Freelance kit *

MissPumpkin

Hello girls!

Here's my makeup area, I just need to add a mirror with some lightbulbs and it will be complete!

Hope you like it
pretty.gif

ElvenEyes

Oh, I love it! Where did you get that perfect spacious table with the lovely wide drawers? Everything looks so pristine! Do you keep MU in the drawers too is your collection all in your upper drawers? I would love to see pics of that so I may get happily jealous!! xo

MissPumpkin

I actually put it together myself, with a couple chest of drawers, and a matching wooden board! I have makeup in the first 3 drawers of the right chest, 4th drawer is hair accesories and what not.

The chest on the left is full of random stuff, old notes from uni, folders... and lots of scrapbooking materials!

I shall take pics and post them soon!
curtsey.gif

ElvenEyes

Wow, that is amazing how well it all ended up fitting together and looking like a perfect set! I can't wait to see more pictures!!

dinah402

I actually put it together myself, with a couple chest of drawers, and a matching wooden board! I have makeup in the first 3 drawers of the right chest, 4th drawer is hair accesories and what not.

The chest on the left is full of random stuff, old notes from uni, folders... and lots of scrapbooking materials!

I shall take pics and post them soon!
curtsey.gif
That's very creative! Also, where did you get the little black drawers?

MissPumpkin

Thanks so much girls! The little black drawers are a display set from a brand I did some demos for, but you can find similar stuff on Ebay if you search for "jeweller's cases/drawers"

I actually sat down to organize everything today and I was able to downsize to 3 big drawers (little cream colour traincase is my airbrush, and the bigger traincase is full of makeup as well!)

And this is my freelance kit!!

Latest posts