My makeup collection! Picture heavy!

Luna Selene

Hi everyone!

I've been using MAC for just about a year now (I first got into makeup in general with the Culturebloom collection!) and I figured that since it's near to being the one year anniversary of the obsession, I might as well take some collection pictures! Most of this was obtained at MAC freestanding stores and counters in Chicago and St. Louis, Sephora stores in Chicago and St. Louis, one CCO trip, and lj and specktra sales.

So without further ado...

eyeshadows.jpg

All of my eyeshadows. The quads next to the 15 pan palettes are MAC released quads, and the other two are quads I put together myself for convenience purposes.

quads.jpg

Closeup of the quads. The two on the right I put together myself, as they're easier to pack for when I go to science fiction and Japanese anime conventions and require basic makeup schemes for costuming.

pigments.jpg

All of my pigments! I have a small pigment collection, sadly. I'd like to try some different colors soon.

linersshadesticks.jpg

All the rest of my eye stuff!

facemakeup.jpg

All of my face makeup, as well as blushes.

lippies.jpg

Lipsticks, as well as the one lipglass which made it in. Sneaky lipglass.

lipglasses.jpg

The rest of the lip stuff!

brushes.jpg

All of my brushes.

smellygoodthings.jpg

The three perfumes I own. I've never been huge on fragrances.

opentraincase.jpg

Where it all lives! Or rather, what I recieved for my 20th birthday back in August. I might need another for my 21st. XD

traincaseclosed.jpg

Closed traincase and my brush bag.
smiles.gif

Everything I pretty much use is in the pictures. The only things I didn't really bother to take pictures of are most of my backups and stuff I plan on selling soon.

I hardly think of this as a complete collection, so if you have any recs on what you think my collection might be missing, please don't hesitate to comment! I wear NC20 Studio Fix Fluid foundation and I've got light brown hair with golden highlights and brown eyes.

I'll try to keep this updated as I acquire more products.
greengrin.gif

ilovexnerdsx

thats such an awesome collection! shut up about the "little" pigment collection...i wish i had all the pigments you have!
greengrin.gif

Luna Selene

Quote:
Originally Posted by medusalox
Nice collection! What is that lipstick on the top row, all the way to the right? I want it!

Hey there! That lipstick is Casanova, from the Red Lips holiday collection this past year.
clap.gif

It was probably my favorite part of the holiday sets. MAC really needs to release it again in a Color Story or something!

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
shut up about the "little" pigment collection...i wish i had all the pigments you have!
greengrin.gif

iagree.gif
very nice collection!

medusalox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Selene
Hey there! That lipstick is Casanova, from the Red Lips holiday collection this past year.
clap.gif

It was probably my favorite part of the holiday sets. MAC really needs to release it again in a Color Story or something!

OMG, I just had to fall in love with one that isn't easy to find. *dies* Thank you!

Kim.

Really nice collection!! What are those two NARS blushes names? They're so pretty.

liv

Wow, that's a HUGE collection, esp. considering you got it al within a year. Hopefully my MAC collection will look like that someday. =]

dreaeluna

off topic but is Luna Selene your name? My daughter is Selena Luna!

So beautiful! Lovely collection i am working toward getting as many pallette's as you!