My makeup has a new home - pics of my vanity & brush holder!

i looooooove ikea. i really want those little lights of yours for my room now, stop tempting me! the butterflies are cute too
greengrin.gif

feenin4makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0tdorque
Very lovely indeed! I've decided to convert my downstairs pantry into my vanity area since we never really use it and it already have some shelfing built in. That table/mirror combo is soooo chic though but I can't seem to find it on ikea.

I couldn't find it either....darn! I want it bad!!

riacarolina

I also found this dressing table and mirror in the Ikea Canada catologue. It is available in 3 finishes
smiles.gif

On the Canadian website its only available in medium brown tho
ssad.gif
.... I like the birch best
smiles.gif

karebear3289

I've been wanting this vanity for SOOOOOOOOOO long..but it costs just as much to have it shipped as it costs!! BOO! Maybe i can convince my uncle to make a trip to the Ikea in Michigan on his way down here to visit!

lethaldesign

Hehe, I have that Malm vanity from Ikea on my wishlist, but in Black/Brown. This looks so awesome though!! I love the mirror with it as well.

Sario

*cries* Want! It's so beautiful! And I love that you have so many different sources of light!

fafinette21

This is like my HG makeup table...wow. Hopefully they still have it at Ikea in 3 years when I am getting my own place
greengrin.gif

Divinity

Beautiful! I love the artsy accents with the lighting and beads. I'm going to need a vanity and this helps in my search
smiles.gif
Thank you!