My Makeup Room (aka my closet) ;p

Soeth23

I have all my makeup stuff in our closet. The hubby is sweet enough to let me have 90% of it.
smiles.gif

Here's what you see when you first walk in:
image31.png

Lamp: Target
Squiggly Mirrors: IKEA
Chair: My mom gave it to me. It had beige fabric and beige painting. Needless to say it didn't match at all so I gave it a face lift.
smiles.gif

Rug: Walmart.

Desk:
image33.png

Desk: Mikael from IKEA.
Large Mirror: Walmart
Frames for postcards: Michaels
image35.png

Shelf with my perfumes & rings.
My fiance gave me that picture as part of my birthday gift and I'm still looking for the perfect frame.

Shelf: Lowes
Jewelry plates: CB2

image34i.png

Pigment samples live in the bottom "shelf" and qtips, Fix+, Cleanse Off Oil in the top one.

"Metal Boxes": Target

image36cr.png

Mirror & brushes. I didn't take more pictures of my brushes because I don't have any MAC ones besides some SE ones. There rest are from Target (Sonia Kashuk), Costco (Kirkland), NYX and Michaels (Loew-Cornell).

Brush Holder/Letter Organizer: Bealls
Mirror: IKEA

image37.png

Palettes and dazzleglasses display. I used some post-it tabs to identify the colors in the palette.

Palette Holder/DVD Organizer: Target
Dazzglass display: Given to me by a super sweet MUA.

image38y.png

I also have the Alex (IKEA) drawer unit where I store my nail polishes, body sprays, hair accessories, Sephora catalogs...etc.

imsage2.png

All my makeup is in this drawer unit underneath my desk. The tin storage things store some jewelry and bows that I made. I also use the top as another shelf where I put my Ben Nye palettes and some mixing palettes.

Drawer Unit: Linens N' Things

Drawer #1:
ismage4.png

Lipsticks, glosses, holiday eyeshadow palettes, misc. shadows and OCC lip tars.
I cut boxes in half for pretty much all my items and it works perfect.

Drawer #2:
imagae3.png

Paint pots, fluidlines, drugstore pencils, blushes, MSFs & my "everyday box".

Drawer #3 is what I call my mess drawer because it has backup mascaras, qtips, alcohol, hand sanitizer, lashes, brush cleaner and some mineral makeup that I need to move somewhere else so it can get some use!

Soeth23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
Soeth where the hell u been? I miss ur vids girl

yahoo.gif
I didn't even think anyone knew who I was around here so it's nice to see that some remember!!
smiles.gif
I've been so busy with school lately that I don't have time to do makeup like I used to. My everyday look is liner, mascara, blush and some lip balm. If I'm feeling fancy I'll do bottom colorful liner, haha.

I'm getting back into it, so I'll post some FOTDs soon.
smiles.gif

Soeth23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac2Perfection
Love your storage area..very pretty

Thanks!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeckyBecky
Super sweet! I love the brush idea! How do you get them to stand up individually like that?

I used those beads that everyone uses in their Sephora inspired brush holders.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
I love your setup; so cute and organized!

Thank you!

chynegal

love the collection...........i also have the metal boxes from target i have it in pink...i think its actually a napkin holder

I had to come out of lurkdom to say how much I love this! Gorgeous, all gorgeous! I adore that chair, and will be searching high and low for that box thing you have your brushes in. Damask is my favourite!

Soeth23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSoSteph
Wow, so organized and cute!

Thank you!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by chynegal
love the collection...........i also have the metal boxes from target i have it in pink...i think its actually a napkin holder

Yeah. I think they are for napkins, haha. I bought the MSF/Blush tray at IKEA. I got 3 for (I think) $5 from their As-Is section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaisha26
One of the cutest that I've seen yet...thanks for sharing!

Aw, thank you!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
Wow I love it!!

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerpuppet
I had to come out of lurkdom to say how much I love this! Gorgeous, all gorgeous! I adore that chair, and will be searching high and low for that box thing you have your brushes in. Damask is my favourite!

Isn't it gorgeous! I'm a huge fan of damask print. I ordered the fabric for the chair from Discount Fabric Store They have it in a whole lot of different colors. You could always DIY with a regular letter organizer in case you don't find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiCiLyGiRl
wow i love it i love it i love it.... THATS A DREAAAMM !!!!

Thank you!!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by fintia
I'm in love with this!!! I so want something like this one day when we get a house!

Every girl needs her own little room! Hope you get to work on it soon. It's so much fun.
winks.gif

belle89

I love it! Everything is so organized and I really like the overall setup. I want to come over a play, lol.