my modest collection-compared to other members here that is!

Bernadette120

24954007oo8.jpg

65113737wz8.jpg

80905689si2.jpg

yes i plan to depot and have gotten those loose e/s into a quad.

67586771em3.jpg

36373614fg7.jpg

55934117oc8.jpg

52363625db5.jpg

i'm partial to nars blushes....heh

71292472ua0.jpg

note the red target clearance price tag. i got those puppies for 4.95!!!

27456458eg3.jpg

FIN!

i'm not going into lippies and penils and brushes and stuff. just the meat! thanks for looking and sharing your collections!!

Bernadette120

thanks guys!
missresha- i do REALLY like the tarte cheek stain (flush). i think it is the best formulation of a "liquid" blush out there. i tend to use it on good skin days either under or over a tinted moisturizer and definately more in the summer when i have some color. it seems to react better with "dewey" looks though. i would use it underneath any powder products if at all with them.

bestrx- i put the names on top of the pics. the colors are pretty true to how they look in this pic. i love them all!!! i tend to use sin the most though...
labelednarsqo8.jpg

LilSphinx

You got those makeup cases for less than $5.00??!!! I'm SOOO jealous!!!;D

I love your makeup collection, really enjoyed eyeballing your e/s collection, too.
greengrin.gif

TamEva Le Fay

Sweet collection Bernadette...

Please, please, please...tell me where you got those FABULOUS Caboodle cases!!!
shockt.gif

They're to die for with the Gold Waffle Panels!
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

I have 2 "Goddess" Caboodle cases with the striped aluminum panels that are my precious babies. I can't find them anymore anywhere in the aluminum style, and the Caboodle website no longer carries them.

They are sooo durable! Yours look like they could be the "Goddess" style, but with a different design.

All they seem to sell now in the big sizes are those ridiculous pleather cases that don't close properly in an airtight fashion!
angry.gif

I also have 2 "Rockstar" cases for travel that are exact mini-versions of the "Goddess".

LOVE your cases Girl! Are you able to post some pics of the sides and top of the cases?

Nice collection...don't let it get, too, out of hand!
tong.gif

Thank you for sharing!

blinkymei

hahah I agree with Michie... I don't believe this is modest but it's pretty darn good for a collection!

Bernadette120

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamEva Le Fay
Sweet collection Bernadette...

Please, please, please...tell me where you got those FABULOUS Caboodle cases!!!
shockt.gif

They're to die for with the Gold Waffle Panels!
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

I have 2 "Goddess" Caboodle cases with the striped aluminum panels that are my precious babies. I can't find them anymore anywhere in the aluminum style, and the Caboodle website no longer carries them.

They are sooo durable! Yours look like they could be the "Goddess" style, but with a different design.

All they seem to sell now in the big sizes are those ridiculous pleather cases that don't close properly in an airtight fashion!
angry.gif

I also have 2 "Rockstar" cases for travel that are exact mini-versions of the "Goddess".

LOVE your cases Girl! Are you able to post some pics of the sides and top of the cases?

Nice collection...don't let it get, too, out of hand!
tong.gif

Thank you for sharing!

i got them at target last month! i was sooo excited. i have no idea what the name of them is. i juggled 2 of them to the register. they were 5 bucks!! couldn't believe it!! they were all gone the last time i looked... but my collection thanks me and it is much easier to find everything now that i have them. i will post some pics asap!

OMG!!1thank you everyone for admiring my collection! it is like a crack addiction!

it is my prized possession only behind my son & my ipod (8000+ songs). i've already added a few things after i took these pics. it is already out of hand!and i plan on hitting up hello kitty monday!!
th_DANCE.gif

VespaGirL

Hi your stuff is wonderful
th_wink3.gif

Could you please tell which brand is the big palet in this picture under the benefit hoola and high beam?

36373614fg7.jpg

Bernadette120

Quote:
Originally Posted by VespaGirL
Hi your stuff is wonderful
th_wink3.gif

Could you please tell which brand is the big palet in this picture under the benefit hoola and high beam?

36373614fg7.jpg

THANK YOU!!

that was a too faced palette from last xmas. my mom bought it for me...she's addicted to makeup too...but she's addicted to dior...which is pricey!! but we always hook each other up during the holidays!

it came in a box that had a lit up vanity mirror in it. i gave that part to my son to play with.haha! i can't remember what it was called. sorry. i do really like the bronzers/ powder and lippies that are included with this. i didnt ever really use the e/s. once you see what MAC e/s is capable of not many other shadows can compare...i'm spoiled.
mac_addict.gif