My "modest" collection - Quite pic heavy, beware!

NotteRequiem

So in accordance with me reaching my second year since beginning to collect MAC, I thought I'd bring you all a treat.

Its amazing what a wallet can do...

NOTE: I am planning on labeling everything, I just don't feel like doing it right now. If you want to know the name of something, just ask and I'll be more than happy to let you know what it is.
greengrin.gif

<3

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

Onto the section pics!
smiles.gif

MSFS and Some Foundations:
IMG_0099.jpg

Blush:
IMG_0107.jpg

Eyeshadow:
IMG_0106.jpg

Paint pot's and Fluidlines:
IMG_0109.jpg

Pigments!:
IMG_0116.jpg

Warm:
IMG_0123.jpg

Neutral:
IMG_0122.jpg

Cool:
IMG_0120.jpg

Misc. Liners and bases:
IMG_0133.jpg

Gloss:
IMG_0126.jpg

Slimshine/Mattene:
IMG_0128.jpg

Viva Glam:
IMG_0127.jpg

LE Packaging Lipsticks:
IMG_0132.jpg

Lipstick:
IMG_0130.jpg

Perfume:
IMG_0096.jpg

NotteRequiem

Thanks so much, everyone!!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelimabean
Great collection, What case are you using in these pictures?

Both cases are Caboodle. Purchased in the U.S at Target.
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

Nice collection of pigments! All of my shadows seems to be deep purple mostly...lol, I need more variety.

Lovely case!

LittleMaryJane

Awesome collection!

That first case you posted is what I use right now--but my collection is finally outgrowing it so I'm going to have to come up with some alternative soon. I could also use a smaller case for when I stay at my boyfriend's. Currently I just lug my monstrous train case around. And that bad boy is heavy!

NotteRequiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
Awesome collection!

That first case you posted is what I use right now--but my collection is finally outgrowing it so I'm going to have to come up with some alternative soon. I could also use a smaller case for when I stay at my boyfriend's. Currently I just lug my monstrous train case around. And that bad boy is heavy!

Tell me about it. I have to drive 5.5 hours to see my boyfriend, and I lug BOTH of these things with me. =/ Why, I dunno. But I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Susanne!!!

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotteRequiem
Tell me about it. I have to drive 5.5 hours to see my boyfriend, and I lug BOTH of these things with me. =/ Why, I dunno. But I do.

That makes me feel better--my sister, my mom, my boyfriend--they are always asking me why I lug ALL of my makeup around. I like to make decisions on what to wear as I'm applying, so I need everything available to me at all times
tong.gif

NotteRequiem

I do the same thing. That, and I don't like leaving it in the house where I'm staying. God forbid it somehow gets knocked over, there'd be hell to pay. At least if I take it with me and goodness forbid something happen, all I have to blame is myself.
smiles.gif

spunky

love your collection! especially your pigments and paintpots/fluidlines! thanks for sharing
smiles.gif