My Modest Stash

Brelki

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenchen
georgeous collection!!

TY!
smiles.gif

Candee Sparks

I LOVE your stash and its such a great idea to use the Craftsman units. I just pulled my dad over here to look at it and demanded he give me one of his since he's an ex mechanic and has a bunch of them lying around in the garage!
th_LMAO.gif

Brelki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candee Sparks
I LOVE your stash and its such a great idea to use the Craftsman units. I just pulled my dad over here to look at it and demanded he give me one of his since he's an ex mechanic and has a bunch of them lying around in the garage!
th_LMAO.gif

Ha!
smiles.gif
They're a great way to organize your stash. Not the best for traveling, of course, but I love mine. Even if I really pared down, I'd put hair stuffs in it.

Brelki

I've been really trying to be ruthless about my stash -- only keeping what I use. I'm *almost* there, but not quite yet. I also forgot to take pics of a few random things (my almost empty fix+, brushes, etc.), and also I have a few items in my desk at work.

Anyway, it's considerably smaller than it used to be, particularly with fluidlines, cream e/s, lipsticks, msfs, blushes, and e/s.

I tried to label most of it, but if there's something you want to know what it is & it's not labeled, just lemme know.
smiles.gif

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

046.jpg

006-1.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

034.jpg

036.jpg

049.jpg

051.jpg

058.jpg

050.jpg

These are just backups:
053.jpg

ktbeta

Great collection! Are those EoB brushes or Bobbi Brown? I can never tell without looking up close!

BabyGirlB

Love the craftsman toolbox! My hubby's a mechanic as well. It's an awesome idea but I don't think he'd let me steal his toolbox!