My Moonbathe haul! (pics!)

Amber

523552155_358f966ea3.jpg

Hush Hush Tendertone (these were way bigger than I expected!)
523526872_0458083848.jpg

Firespot (LOVE!!!!)
523526752_ae60c0d1af.jpg

Cosmic
523551865_6c30fee672.jpg

Claire de Lune
523551797_a2f5e6dab3.jpg

Afterdusk Blush - soooo gorgeous!
523526518_85a2949975.jpg

Saturnal - look at all the different shimmery glitter pieces in there!
523551625_6ee42e77e4.jpg

So awesome!

ginger9

I LOVE you pictures!!! They are awesome! I was hoping to give my wallet a break but you are making it really hard for me now
smiles.gif

Enjoy your great haul!

Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbombchelle
ahhhh so pretty! great hauL
smiles.gif
how is the tendertone? i'm debating whether go get em or not
hmm.gif

I love them. They feel really good on (sort of like the lipgelees) and they smell great!

Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger9
I LOVE you pictures!!! They are awesome! I was hoping to give my wallet a break but you are making it really hard for me now
smiles.gif

Enjoy your great haul!

Thank you!

Robin

Great pictures! Nice to hear that the Tendertones are bigger than you expected. I've been spending WAY too much on makeup lately but I just might have to go pick up one of the Tendertones.

MaySum

Great haul! Do the tendertones really smell like strawberry kiwi or is that just wishful thinking?

Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaySum
Great haul! Do the tendertones really smell like strawberry kiwi or is that just wishful thinking?

No they totally do! They aren't flavored but the smell reminds me of lip smackers or lip gloss I used to get as a kid!

MaySum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber
No they totally do! They aren't flavored but the smell reminds me of lip smackers or lip gloss I used to get as a kid!

Gah! Guess I will just have to explain to my wallet that I *need* some of these then
rofl.gif

yoonjungifer

i just bought the warm smile tendertone today and it's so lovely! they smell so so so good and look even prettier in the pot! i wanted to buy them all but i already did enough damage with my haul today. -sniff- oh well, maybe next time i'll buy more, teehee. ahh, i really wanted to buy the afterdusk blush too but i already bought 2 different ones [honour & barbie- fab] so i stopped myself. anyhoo, enjoy your new stuff! ^_^

Ms. Z

OK, I am gonna have to hate you; I checked out this col. last week & was not impressed, but your photos are great!, now I want something.

Great haul! Enjoy!
thmbup.gif

juli

you are making it more difficult for me to decide which tendertones to get... & if I get them all it will just be collecting dusts =P

Nice pictures and good stuff u got there! :thumbsup: