My MSF dropped out of the pan lol

Pei

I discovered something interesting.
I always knew it's made in Italy, nv did i know that MSF has such long history!

(( Made in Italy. Since 1982))
Nakedyouback.jpg

Front - It's weird to c MSF like that =D
It's like a piece of cookie lol
Droppedoutnakedyou.jpg

glittergoddess27

Wow that is really cool! I wouldnt have thought they go back that far either. It is great that it didn't break into pieces. I wonder if the company that MAC is using does other brand products. There used to be a post with a link to an italian site that had some that looked EXACTLY like the MAC MSF's. Hmmm,....

lsperry

I remember that thread glittergoddess27....It would be nice to see other colors MAC hasn't made.

**go off to look for that thread**

Just remembered - can't read italian.

poddygirl

Thanks for posting that - I've always wondered what the MSFs look like out of their containers ... and it does look like a huge ginger snap!

SARAHluvsMAC

the same manufacturer i think makes other products for other lines

i know i saw laura gellar on qvc and she always talks about how her bronze and brighten stuff comes from some expensive mineral baking process in italy, and they look just like msfs

so my guess is the company that makes them has existed since 1982

prinzessin784

Thank you MAC_Whore! Now, I looked all over the site and I would love to order them but it doesn't look like you can?! Anyone have any insight on this company?

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
Thank you MAC_Whore! Now, I looked all over the site and I would love to order them but it doesn't look like you can?! Anyone have any insight on this company?

Thanks MAC_Whore, too!! I've fallen in LOVE!
eyelove.gif
Wow! Wow! Wow!

Anyone have an answer to prinzessin784's question? I would like to know, too.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascella
Nouba (which is also an Italian company) carries some MSF kind of products too:
http://www.noubacosmetics.com/products.asp?id=1

They ship internationally too!
smiles.gif

Oh and check out the Double Bubble eyeshadows. Some of them look so much the like MAC Mineralize ES. Hmmmm....who was first?

And speaking of Mineralize ES. I saw these the other day on Sephora and they look pretty similar to MAC's first version:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...egoryId=C11820

Anyone try these?