My nail polish stash

thewickedstyle

Thought I'd do something a little different on here. I purged over 20 bottles today and reorganized (now I'm justified in a haul, right? Right??). Here's what made the cut:

Picture076.jpg

OPI Let's See the Ring, Goldie Cheap

Picture070.jpg

MAC N color, OPI Shop Etc. color, Hollywood Blonde, Sinful Coral Pink, un-id'd OPI mini

Picture071.jpg

OPI mini, Goldie Rapture, OPI Kinky in Helsinky, Sinful- the pink from the new Flourescent collection, Goldie Tackquoi, China Glaze Mood Changer, Goldie Gelee

DISCLAIMER: This pic is very orange! These are much redder IRL!
Picture072.jpg

OPI Berry Berry Broadway, Malaga Wine, I'm Not Really a Waitress, No Autographs Please, MAC Shirelle, GOldie Charlie, Essie Ruby Slippers

Picture073.jpg

Bagota Blackberry, Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ, Changing of the Garnet

Picture074.jpg

Essie Wicked, Goldie Creepy Groovy, Milani Black Cherry, OPI Where's the Limo? OPI Black Tie Optional, SH XtremeWear Black Out

Picture075.jpg

China Glaze For Audrey, Goldie Lost, OPI Stars in my Eyes, SH XtremeWear Night Lights, NYC blue color (?), MAC Naughty Nauticals.

No pic of OPI Lincoln Park after Dar, and Lincoln Park at Midnight... where did they go????

KimmyAnn_678

I love Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ and the Lincoln's Parks... I'm so jealous of your OPI collection, but I just don't paint my nails often enough to buy alot of polish
ssad.gif

thewickedstyle

Lol I know, my house has been under construction and everything in my life is currently dusty. After I reorganized everything in my mu and np stash and did pics, I scrubbed the whole room with my vanity! The workman haven't been too neat about things.