My new Obsession

rosasola1

Lip colors!

I never really experimented with lipsticks and I recently started to venture out of my zone and found that I LOVE lipsticks and glasses. My new loves are jubilee and Fabby. Augh!

Well Here we go. First look is an attempt at a natural Spring look.
jubilee1.jpg

jubilee2.jpg

Face
Studio Sculpt concealer and Foundation
bare minerals veil
sunbasque blush
strobe liquid

eyes
vanilla e/s
espresso e/s
mylar e/s
brows black e/s
fluidline blacktrack
voluminous carbon black mascara

lips
jubilee

Next look was just for work, and I honestly dont love how my face looks in these pics but I just really wanted to show the lipstick

Face
select cover up
coastal scents contour palette
blushbaby blush

Eyes
vanilla
mylar
espresso
swiss chocolate
mulch
blacktrack
voluminous carbon black mascara

Lips
Fabby l/s

fabby1.jpg

fabby3.jpg

fabby2.jpg

And a bonus pic of me and my freind at the MAC counter. I played with lip colors and ended up in red, and my MAC coworker played with gladiola on her.

She looked fab!

She's wearing swimming e/s
magenta l/l
gladiola l/s

I'm wearing penultimate Liner
cherry l/l
MAC red l/s
clear lipglass

0303091827.jpg

winkiss.gif

janieboo

You're gorgeous, and I love the red lippie on you - very Dita Von Teese with your raven hair. Work it, girl!

Ziya

That last picture just blew me the EFF away! you and your friend look fabulous!! and great blending. btw...did you change the shape of your brows by any chance? I thought I remembered them differently :S lmao they look great here though!

rosasola1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziya
That last picture just blew me the EFF away! you and your friend look fabulous!! and great blending. btw...did you change the shape of your brows by any chance? I thought I remembered them differently :S lmao they look great here though!

LOL! Well, I mess with them all the time, the shape all depends on my mood that morning I fill them in. If I am going for a more vintage feel, I'll round them out etc. Thats why I love makeup, you can change things up whenever you feel like it
yes.gif

And thank you!
greengrin.gif

User35

wow you have totally perfect pale skin, and awesome dark hair , its striking !

makes me wonder why I am a slave to tanning