My new storage sollution (half finished)

Purity

UPDATE MAY 24

Ok, so I finally got my chest of drawers 2 days ago, and I managed to put it together all by myself!
greengrin.gif
This is how the final result looks:

IMG_6527.jpg

IMG_6529.jpg

Inside the top drawer. My boyfriend's stuff is at the bottom right corner, the rest is mine
winks.gif

IMG_6534.jpg

Makeup section:
IMG_6538.jpg

Brushes and stuff!
IMG_6542.jpg

---------------------------------------

I went to Ikea today and bought some stuff
smiles.gif
I got the mirror (STAVE), the lamps (MUSIK), the plastic storage thingies (ANORDNA LYX), cups (VITSKÄR) and I also got some fabric boxes (KOMPLEMENT) that will fit into the chest of drawers that I'm going to buy but couldn't afford today (MALM). So until I can afford it, I'm using my old chest of drawers.

My mum's bf helped me install the lamps and put up the mirror. The cords won't be visible later when I've got the new chest of drawers, since it's 5 cm wider than the mirror on each side of it (80 cm, the mirror is 70 cm wide) and it's 100 cm high so it will end 10 cm under the mirror.

This is how it looks now:

IMG_5992.jpg

as you can see, the cords aren't that pretty but they will be hidden behind the chest of drawers later. This is the chest of drawers I'm buying:

74486_PE191629_S4.jpg

The plastic boxes will fit into the top drawer later, along with the four smaller boxes from the KOMPLEMENT set (I got it in black though):

22492_PE107367_S4.jpg

I painted a picture of how it will look when its done =P

mittrumkopiera.jpg

Close up of my stuff:

IMG_5996.jpg

Right side drawer (this one has plastic lids with holes in them so that you can turn it into a lipstick/gloss stand, I don't own that many lippies yet though so I don't use them). It contains my foundations, primer, powder, concealer brow colour, lipstick, fluidline, pencil sharpener, lip butter, tweezers, eyeshadows, sponge and neutral/brown pigment samples:

IMG_5999.jpg

The upper of the two left drawers. It contains blush, sculpt & shape powders, the rest of my pigment samples, q-tips and cotton pads:

IMG_6000.jpg

The bottom drawer contains misc stuff that I rarely use:

IMG_6001.jpg

The cups, with all my brushes in the left one and eyeliners, lipliners, mascara, lipgloss, udpp etc in the right one:

IMG_6004.jpg

picture taken from the side:

IMG_6006.jpg

sorry about the heavy ammount of pictures, I'm just so happy about my new stuff :p I will update once I've gotten the MALM chest of drawers!

gigglegirl

sweet, definitely looks like itll be a great storage solution! And I'm jealous of the lights!!

Thanks for making us the picture, and can't wait to see the fully finished product!
smiles.gif

Babylard

the lights are very cute. reminds me of the N collection promote.

what is that perfume with the red bottle in the front? its very cute. how does it smell? xD

Purity

Babylard: It's 'touch of pink' from Lacoste
smiles.gif
it smells kinda sweet, fresh and fruitery. It's my favourite!

eye_pr0mise

i love how you have everything organized on the top of your drawers !!
and the lil "blue print" of how everythings gonna look.

honeybaby

the side lamps looks v cool

& i love how you even drew a paint picture of how it's supposed to look after lol
thmbup.gif

Nails

OMG! I love the MALM bedroom set! I want the whole set for my room but it'll have to wait until I get my own place (living in nanna's place while she lives with her boyfriend, yeah that's right) because it just wouldn't suit my room here.

I'm such an interior design nut, that's a seriously great idea.