My newest BIG hauls!!

BunnyBunnyBunny

Okay so yesterday I went to a MAC store because I was in the area with my mother and father. I told the woman that I am a MAC Freelancer and I had my paystub in hand. I told her that I get a 30% discount and she told me that she had no idea, and got the manager to make sure. So I talk to the manager and she agrees so she tries to put it in the system. Apparently they changed the system so she couldn't put it in. After a while and she called someone to talk to them about it, she finally gave me a discount and I got a few things. On my way home I checked the reciept and intead of 30% I got 40%!! I thought that was really cool. I should have bought more lol.
I got:
2 empty eyeshadow quad palettes
3 empty 15 eyeshadow palettes
1 empty 6 blush palette
1 Knight Divine refill
#23 Lashes

Before:
Palettes.jpg

After:
Makeup2.jpg

Now TODAY my mother decided we were going to the Outlets a few hours away from where we live. I called the 'Cosmetics Company Store' and asked them if they carried MAC. The woman (who sounded like she didn't speak much English) said that they carried alot of skincare, but not any "makeup-makeup" whatever that means. We went anyway and when we got there OMG there was so much MAC I almost died. I brought home:
Holiday 2006 Cool Soiree (Nordstrom Exclusive) which has Pinkphonic glitter liner, A Glimmershimmer, Rose pigment sample, and Oyster Girl sample
Patternmaker 5 Basic Brush set and makeupbag
Pattern Maker Cache/Teal
Jacqaurd Portfolio
Black Tied eyeshadow (from Lure)
Juxt eyeshadow
Peppier eyeshadow
4 Sweetie Cakes quad
Take Wing quad
Well-Plumed quad
Sunbasque blush refill
Pretty Indulgent blush
Fix+ (old packaging)

and that was all, but there was a LOT of other stuff I wanted to buy but didn't have enough money. xD Hahaha, omg I'm so unhealthy spending all my money on makeup... oh well at least I'm a beautiful poor person now.

MAC is love

hahaha my mom doesn't like giving me money anymore 'cause i end up spending it on makeup all the time =[ i tell her at least i'll look good broke.. awesome haul
greengrin.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

After I depotted those shadows and blushes I have enough for 4 lipsticks, so I think I'll get the blue lipstick and the light pink, and perhaps Strange Hybrid. I'm gonna have to skip all the rest until I work back all the money I've already spent!! D:

makeupgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
After I depotted those shadows and blushes I have enough for 4 lipsticks, so I think I'll get the blue lipstick and the light pink, and perhaps Strange Hybrid. I'm gonna have to skip all the rest until I work back all the money I've already spent!! D:

Would you believe that I depotted all my shadows and have two huge ziplocs full of shadow pots.....WELL!!!.....when I took 6 of them in to get a free l/s, they said they cannot accept depotted shadow pots. WTF!!! As much money as I spend there! Anyway, you got some great stuff!

courters

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupgal
Would you believe that I depotted all my shadows and have two huge ziplocs full of shadow pots.....WELL!!!.....when I took 6 of them in to get a free l/s, they said they cannot accept depotted shadow pots. WTF!!! As much money as I spend there! Anyway, you got some great stuff!

Do you have another MAC counter nearby? It depends on the store/counter - some take depotted, some don't. ALSO, you can always mail them into MAC. The address and all the info is listed at the MAC website.

MAC_fanatic

Wooow, that's sooo pretty! I'm so jealous. =] What store was the place you went to to buy all that make-up? And.....since you bought 4 quads of sweetie cakes...wanna share one of em?
winks.gif
Have fun with all your make-up!

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupgal

I just got back from getting free Blast O' Blue, and Strange Hybrid and no questions were asked. You poor dear. =(