MY Not Quite a Year Collection....

Ciani

So finally I'm going to post a more recent collection pics, I got started really collecting in I think August of 08' and there is so much more I want (already planning out how I'm spending my $600+ birthday haul in August lol). I also ordered a bunch of stuff a day ago which I'll post the pictures on Friday when I get them lol.

(Updated): 08/22/10 I added a few new pictures of my pigment collection now and my vanity setup.

Here's what I started with back in the first month or so...I was so excited then lol.
case1mf3.jpg

Here's where I put everything....I'm out of room already and I just bought it lol.

Vanity1.jpg

Vanity2.jpg

img2508s.jpg

All my holiday collection items...I can't remember the names of all the pigments or the glosses lol.

img2510s.jpg

*from Left to Right*
1st Row: Luna Cream Base, Holiday Palettes, (paints)Artjam, Sublime, Bamboom, Odd Couple
2nd Row: Cool Heat, Submarine, Star by Night, Top Hat, Lotusland, Wintersky, Vellium, Sea and Sky
3rd Row: Surreal, Moonflower, Blue Flame, Romping, Sunset B., Grand Entrance, and Solar White.

pigments.jpg

The Start of my pigment obsession!
(Bottom L to R):
Row 1: Darksoul, Sweet Sienna, Silver Fog, Silver, Pure White, White, Vanilla, Frost, Lark About, Pink Opal
Row 2: Chocolate Brown, Gold Stroke, Cocomotion, Blonde's Gold, Shimmertime, Deckchair, Fairylite, Naked, Polished Ivory
Row 3: Blue Brown, Melon, Mega-Rich, Pink Bronze, Old Gold, Golden Lemon, Milk, Kitchmas, Lovely Lily, Cool Pink
Row 4: All Girl, Apricot Pink, Rose, Pinked Mauve, Fuchsia, Bright Fuchsia, Brash & Bold, Pink Pearl, Heritage Rouge, Burnt Burgundy
Row 5: Teal, Mutiny, Azreal Blue, Clear Sky Blue, Cornflower, Push the Edge, French Violet, Full Force Violet, Violet, Circa Plum
Row 6: Rebel Rock Blue, Blue, Marine Ultra, Bell Bottom Blue, Steel Blue, Pastorale, Chartreuse, True Chartreuse, Golder's Green, Golden Olive
Row 7: Partylicious, Crystallized Purple Glitter, Deep Blue Green, Landscape Green, Emerald Green, Night Light

img2514sld.jpg

1st Row: Moon River, Fun and Games, Fashion Frenzy, Pretty Baby, Summer Rose, Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in Peony
2nd Row: Love Rock, Tippy, Pleasantry, Just a Pinch, Blush of Youth

img2516v.jpg

1st Row: Perfect Topping MSF, Commemorative, Lightsweep/Shadester, Silver Aura, Belightful,
2nd Row: Keepsake, Lucent

img2518g.jpg

All my Foundations because I can never find one that matches my pale snow white skin so I have to mix my own
ssad.gif
, also my primers, Shishedo Control Stick, NC15 Studio Sculpt Concealer which is too yellow for me bleh, Porcelain set powder, ext.

img2520i.jpg

Left side: Lime Crime "Snow Queen" and half jar of All Girl.
MAC Samples: in the box mixed with Simply Naturals mineral samples I got off ebay and 3 Beauty from the Earth shades I got during the 4th of July sale last year. In the small boxes on the right are MAD Mineral samples and more random mineral samples.

img2524a.jpg

My "I just got started messing with false lashes small starter collection lol"

img2527t.jpg

My start of a new addiction to painpots,paints and fluidliners. Names speak for themselves
smiles.gif

img2529y.jpg

Left to Right: MAC Hello Kitty Lucky Tom and Too Dolly Quads, Nixie Pro palette I got for signing up, a palette my sister in-law got me from The Body shop with some great colors
smiles.gif
and my Ben Nye Lumiere palette <3.

img2530p.jpg

My Urban Decay Palettes

img2534v.jpg

Coastal Scents 88 Matte and Shimmer Palettes and Anastasia Eyebrow kit.

img2536s.jpg

Start to my MAC Brushes (some dirty still from just using them)

img2539x.jpg

Random brushes from Coastal Scents and some Mineral companies as well as a set I bought from a Guru on Youtube who got me hooked on makeup lol.

img2541syy.jpg

My Too Faced World Domination Tour Box (so pretty)

img2543y.jpg

The $100 Mirror I begged my bf to buy me and told him I'd pay him back for
cutey.gif
it's like so bright it's blinding and I can see every little flaw I have! ouch!

img2544e.jpg

My liners, Jumbo Nyx Eye Pencils, Shadesticks, MAC Eye Kohls, Brow Pencil in Velvetone, Brow Gel, NW15 Moistureblend Concealer, Mascaras, And Eye Primer which I'm going to have to cut in half soon to pry out the product that is stuck inside
ssad.gif

Bright Future e/s
Bronzescape
Impassioned
(I still have to get Scatteray because they were out even though the site says they have it )
Sun Rush
Pink Rebel
Refined Gold Bronzing Powder

My First Refill Shadows:
Gesso
Clarity
Newly Minted
Humid
Freshwater
Moon's Reflection
Parfait Amour
Carbon

Aquavert e/s pot

Pro Palette/x4 Eye Shadow x 2
Foundation Pump
Fix+

Girl Friendly PP
Mosscape PP

Brassy f/l
Shade f/l

TISH1124

Great great collection...love the vanity

the last row of pics are a little hard to see they are side to side vs up and down

Ciani

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Great great collection...love the vanity

the last row of pics are a little hard to see they are side to side vs up and down

Yeah the Vanity is great although I already grew out of it hehe
th_LMAO.gif
, no idea what I'm going to do with the order I just placed as well as if the Gone but not Forgotten sends me the 5 Pigments I wanted to get.

I'll have to post a better picture tomorrow! I got into about an hour of pull everything out and realized I was getting tired of sitting there lol!

BeautyPsycho

Wow!!! Everything looks so delicious
greengrin.gif
Vanity is awesome and I love how organized you are
smiles.gif

Btw. did you hit the pan on your absinthe e/s in the book of shadows? How long did it take you?

Mabelle

Is that the MALM dressing table from Ikea? I've been searching craig's list high and low for one of those babies.

Beautiful collection for about a year old. You must be a hardcore hauler.

Ciani

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
Wow!!! Everything looks so delicious
greengrin.gif
Vanity is awesome and I love how organized you are
smiles.gif

Btw. did you hit the pan on your absinthe e/s in the book of shadows? How long did it take you?

I actually only used it maybe two times but for some reason the top looks weird
th_dunno.gif

Ciani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
Is that the MALM dressing table from Ikea? I've been searching craig's list high and low for one of those babies.

Yep! The half sized version
smiles.gif
. I talked my parents into letting me pick up when we made a trip near Detroit, my father had to follow me around the store for an hour and a half! I had never been to an Ikea and it was so huge! They even gave a map out at the entrance lol. I think you can order this one off the Ikea site now since I know you can't get the large version online anymore
ssad.gif

Beautiful collection for about a year old. You must be a hardcore hauler.

I tend to order way too much! My eyes have been sometimes bigger than my checking account lol. I should have more savings than I do but MAC is making me haul crazy with a new collection or two every month
ssad.gif
....wish there was a break inbetween so I could recoup all my funds.
mac_addict.gif
Lately it's been worse because I want to get as many of the pigments as I can since those last forever and I've been calling around places just to find some of the older ones lol.

Edie

Quote:
Amazing!! you need to come organize my stash!

Couldnt have said it better myself! Awesome collection.
smiles.gif

kalz

I was just speechless !! It looked so nice ! How i wish i have a collection like yours...

Ciani

Quote:
Now I can see it all.....Amazing!! you need to come organize my stash!

Wow I was so tired I over looked this comment. (or maybe it was the lack of wearing my glasses) lol, I totally would if we lived in the same area! It took me a good 2-3 hours I think to cut all the boxes out and tape them together. I need to get a set of drawers for the right side of the vanity too since I ran out of room and I need something to put my palettes in (it's dangerous to have them on the edge of my desk with my cats around lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalz
I was just speechless !! It looked so nice ! How i wish i have a collection like yours...

I gave up alot of other things not pertaining to makeup for this collection.....like new clothes.....my bf....(well if you count him being angry I spent so much money on something he can't understand even though he collects video games lol), I also gave up trips to go anywhere. I'm such an addict
ssad.gif
....is there a makeup AA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by annegal
such a nice vanity!! i wish there was space in my teeny room for a vanity like that!

It's actually really not very big, I got the smaller version even though I wanted the bigger one because we only had the car to haul it home in and the large one wouldn't fit
ssad.gif
. It fits quite well in our spare room which also has two computer desks and an elliptical and the room isn't really huge or anything. The desk is really not very wide at all!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
OMG amazing!! We have nearly the very same blushes ;D

It's hard trying to figure out what to wear with my skin tone that won't look to crazy pigmented or off, the curse of having pale white skin. Although some lady at work told me I look like snow white lol, I guess it's the midnight black hair mixed with the pale white complexion. I love Moon River though it's one of my favorites I even bought my first backup of that one lol.