My "only" 7 month collection

~LadyLocks~

And I am very proud of it, I must say! MAC has become my 3rd love next to my fiance and daughter lol.

Anyway, I finally got off my lazy a$$ and took some pictures lol. I need a new traincase cause it's starting to overflow
rofl.gif

Lip stuff
PC270023.jpg

Eye stuff
PC270022.jpg

Face and other random stuff
PC270024.jpg

Now everything all at once
PC270016.jpg

And itty bitty traincase that I try and stuff everything in lol
PC280025.jpg

I forgot all about my brush cleaner...oh well.

geeko

that's a lot for a 7 month collection...and i see that u have intense eye palette. How do u like it ? i like it loads...

~LadyLocks~

Yeah it looks like I need a new case cause everything is barley fitting lol. And I love the Intense eye palette but haven't used all the colors all the much. Mainly Smut and Phloof. I'm trying to work my way through all the colors though lol.

mzcelaneous

What a pretty collection! I give you a few more months and you'd be donning one other, maybe two more traincases
lol.gif

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
What a pretty collection! I give you a few more months and you'd be donning one other, maybe two more traincases
lol.gif

Isn't that the truth
rofl.gif

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevoulina
I really envy your collection!!

It's funny you say that because last year this time I was a shopoholic, now I'm a MACoholic lol. Who would of guessed? lol. I owe it all to specktra!

~LadyLocks~

Thanks! It's actually gotten bigger since I last posted this. I'm going to have to update my pics soon. Aww and my man got my another train case for V-Day cause he knows I need more space. I've been lagging on putting the stuff in there lol.

stickles

Nice! I love trying to guess what coloring a specktrette has from her collection. I find it funny that Smut seems to be popularly used in the Intense Eyes palette, because that's the only one I don't touch at all. I'm all over With a Twist.

dreaeluna

i started 1/1/07 it was my New Year's resolution, now i stop by the counter a few times a week. It's like my breakfast at Tiffany's nothing bad could ever happen there!
Question: Do you like the loose powder over the compact? I have never used the loose and am curious.

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreaeluna
i started 1/1/07 it was my New Year's resolution, now i stop by the counter a few times a week. It's like my breakfast at Tiffany's nothing bad could ever happen there!
Question: Do you like the loose powder over the compact? I have never used the loose and am curious.

Thanks every, it's actually been 9 months now lol. And yes, I like the loose powder better, I guess maybe because I feel like I get a more flawless application. One is the Blot powder which I use all the time and the other one I got from a friend that I use for under my eye to catch the fallout.