My Originals shopping list, any recs?

cocolette

So Im going to get some of the collection and some other stuff and brushes online tomorrow morning (i hope they arnt sold out then!)
so heres my list;
e/s woodwinkled
shadestick sea me
217 brush
213 brush
224 brush
266 brush

Parrot e/s
Reflects verypink glitter
Reflects teal glitter
violet pigment
Russian red l/s
cherry l/l

Im also going to get Accentuate/scultp, im NW15, is this too dark?

What do you girls/guys think? any recs
i was also thinking of getting Orche style, what e/s can you conpair it too?
thanks coco xxx

purrtykitty

Memorabilia is fantastic! Perfect for doing a smokey purple eye. And if you're getting glitters, you may want to get Antique Gold...it's sooo beautiful. And I bet it would great with Ochre Style.

Fairybelle

Parrot e/s is definitely a good addition to any e/s collection. I also highly rec 'Back to Del Rio' l/s (it is a wonderful, buildable sheer color). For your skintone, Accentuate/Sculpt should be fine. I have Lightsweep/Shadester and I am NC 25-30, and I find these powders to be quite sheer. They don't go on heavy, and they give good subtle contouring--so it is hard to put on too much (which is a good thing!!).

aziajs

I would suggest the Antique Gold Reflects Glitter as well. I would also suggest Real Desire lipglass and Ochre Style eyeshadow. I don't have anything quite like it. I don't how others feel it compares but I think it's a must have from the collection.

KTB

Definitely Real Desire lipglass - I just got mine yesterday and am in love!!

I also am currently loving Clue and Charred e/s.

j_absinthe

Antiqued Gold would be my suggestion, maybe Daisychan and Ochre Style as well. You seem to have your eyes on the right prizes though.

cocolette

IM so happy, my lovely daddy is gona buy me it-and more, im not going to get any of the dark purpels/plums as i have relaly big bags under myeyes so they make me look like ive got a black eyes, but after all your recs im deff getting orche style and the reflects gold
greengrin.gif
im still have a look at the lipsticks and lipglasses becuase i dont wear them normaly so iduno, im going to the store in about 2 weeks so i can try them on there, in the uk the stores normaly have sold out stock for ages, i picked up Mi'Lady just before xmas (last one <3) lol
coco xxxx

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocolette
IM so happy, my lovely daddy is gona buy me it-and more,

How very sweet and nice of your Dad to get this for you....If it were me I would be turning cartwheels
yahoo.gif

Such a nice haul and it's free....Lucky girl!!

jenntoz

I agree about the Ochre Style...its so nice on! And the reflects antique gold is also so beautiful! Right now I am fighting the urge to buy the real desire l/g...its so pretty in the swatches I've seen.

athena123

Definitely Ochrestyle - It's a unique and can be used either as a neutral or built up for more dramatic looks. I haven't seen any other MAC shades quite like this one and already purchased a backup.

For the office or casual weekends, I sweep Bisque Matte all over the lid, then Ochre Style in the crease and just below the lashline.

To beef up the daytime look, use Ochre style all over the line from lashline to brow, Bisque as a brow highlighter and Parrot liner.

_su

antiqued gold really spices up a smokey brown look =)

maybe ask for a sample to try

xphoxbex

i'm really feeling clue right now. Its pretty and I usually use it when I'm going for a smokey eye look.

PRETTYGIRL26

My suggestion would be Parrot, and Violet Pigment, a lovely combo
if you like "color" these two work on fair skin or darker skin tones.
Try Violet Pigment on the eyelids, and the crease, and try the Parrot
on the lower eye.