DSC00635.jpg

DSC00642.jpg

DSC00670.jpg

DSC00678.jpg

nunu

Oh wow
th_drool.gif
i'm hungry now!!

Everyhting looks delicious and you have posted my weakest temptation these days, Dessert!!!

Tahti

YUM! Love baking too ^___^ that doughnut shaped cake (?) looks amazing, what is it?

bis

This looks very professional! Just as perfect as your makeup.
I just tried to bake something today and it was a complete mess. Looking at the pictures makes me
drools.gif

LMD84

wow! this look amazing! multi talented aren't you?! the pie looks yummy as do those little chocolate things! heck it all looks yummy! i wish i wasn't on a diet because i'm craving cakes right about now!
th_LMAO.gif

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
YUM! Love baking too ^___^ that doughnut shaped cake (?) looks amazing, what is it?

The gold one with the walniuts? That's a Maple Walnut cake with maple glaze and edible gold!

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
This looks very professional! Just as perfect as your makeup.
I just tried to bake something today and it was a complete mess. Looking at the pictures makes me
drools.gif

Just keep practicing, that's what I've done.
I'm older than most of you, so I've had 2 professions, first makeup and now baker! Thanks.
yes.gif

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
wow! this look amazing! multi talented aren't you?! the pie looks yummy as do those little chocolate things! heck it all looks yummy! i wish i wasn't on a diet because i'm craving cakes right about now!
th_LMAO.gif

The chocolates are Nutella truffles for my brothers birthday, he gets his own stash every year!
I should be dieting too, but love my sweets, I could live without food, but not sugar!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
The chocolates are Nutella truffles for my brothers birthday, he gets his own stash every year!
I should be dieting too, but love my sweets, I could live without food, but not sugar!

nuttella?!?! OMG! i lovvvve nutella! i used to bake bread and while it was still warm load it with nutella! man it's good! i could even sit with a pot and a spoon!! where did you get the recipie for them or is it your own? would you mind sharing? i'd have an off day of my diet for a nutella truffle!!!!

chocolategoddes

DAMMIT! i told myself not to click on this because I knew I'd regret it.
I think I gained 10 pounds just by looking at this. YUMMMM!!!!

I love baking too! That mold cake looks awesome!!!!!!!