My own MAC counter and news on new MAC Carry All Bag and the Cologne Store

Miss_Behave

I GOT MY OWN MAC COUNTER !!!
rofl.gif

Today the first MAC counter opened in my town I and was sooooooooo excited!!! Normally I order over the phone from a freestanding store and I'm so happy to be able to see all the products IRL now.
I'm still happy, but it was a bit of a let down too, because they don't have all the products. No 272 brush, no 187 brush, no bitter e/s and I didn't see paints and shadesticks. I really hope this will change but the SA said no that's normal (I don't wanna believe her though
smiles.gif
)

Anyway I got some news also, because I asked if they have the Carry All Bag (no they don't) and the lady said that the bag will be released in other colors than black this year!! I can remember Magenta and Olive forgot the other two

And for the girls who live near Köln: the freestandig store (I order from via phone) will turn into a Pro Store in April!

litlaur

The counters I go to have shadesticks and paints, usually behind displays, but they're there.

cookie fan

Wow, sounds great!
I'm every day in Cologne, that´s going to be hard for me.
The little Mac Counter in Douglas also don´t have some products too.
Last month i would buy the 187 brush but they don´t have it and are not going to sell it.
But 10 minutes by food i´m at the other Mac Store - i love Cologne
eyelove.gif

Miss_Behave

oh I envy you so much! I really like the SA there, they are sooo nice and helpful!
I wish I could go there more often but it's 350 km away from me
ssad.gif

but hey, I'll just spend all my money on my new counter and maybe they turn it into a store
smiles.gif