professional:

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

xstephax

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
WOW! You have a great collection!

whenever i look at it i feel it's somehow incomplete. but i have so much stuff that i don't even use.

but thank you
smiles.gif

xstephax

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
what's that quad in the first professional picture?

it's just one i threw together with some left over pans i had depotted. pink venus, parfait amour, dovefeather and either plum dressing or hepcat (can't remember)

xstephax

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetfury74
oh where did you get your traincase from, it loooks really big!

it's HUGE. i got it from when i was in cosmetology school earlier this year. it came filled with almost $1000 of products (or so they said. but i don't really think everything i got was worth $1000. maybe $200.) i kind of don't want it anymore because it has my school's name on it and i can't pry the label off and i'm super bitter about my school.

xstephax

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeganChick
Wow. Can I come live with you and play in your makeup kits?
greengrin.gif

come on over! infact, you can take some stuff with you
smiles.gif

VeganChick

Aww, I wish I could come over to BC and play with you, but you happen to be on the wrong side of Canada...I'm less than an hour from Ottawa.

TrusyMyEyes

You airbrush foundation? I want to airbrush. I think thats the latest biggest thing in professional makeup.

I want to take a workshop first. How did you learn?

Right now I am using predominantly creams. RCMA and Cinema Secrets for jobs.

I don't wear foundation myself.

Oh and your collection rocks. Love the special effects stuff...hehe

xstephax

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrusyMyEyes
You airbrush foundation? I want to airbrush. I think thats the latest biggest thing in professional makeup.

I want to take a workshop first. How did you learn?

Right now I am using predominantly creams. RCMA and Cinema Secrets for jobs.

I don't wear foundation myself.

Oh and your collection rocks. Love the special effects stuff...hehe

i do airbrush foundation. as well as all other areas of make up (well eyeshadows, blush & brows). i like the look of airbrushed foundation, it gives a flawless look and finish. but i know when i first started i found it tricky.

i learnt by going to a cosmetology school (blanche macdonald in vancouver canada. i took their make up artistry diploma program and they offered an airbrushing course. i'd recommend it. or any school for that matter. but do lots of research before because you could end up wasting a lot of time and money.

RCMA and cinema secrets are lovely. i want to look more into both of them though. as i mainly have a lot of MAC. i only have a small selection of both RCMA & cinema secrets.