My pre-interview FOTD

patty006

Hello all,
I had an interview for a cosmetics position at a store where im from. Im pretty sure I got it!!! But these are the pics of my makeup. I think I need to learn how to get a good pic. The lighting isn't that good but I was proud of myself. I don't think these pics do me justice but its the lighting. Comments welcome!!
rofl.gif

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty006
Hello all,
I had an interview for a cosmetics position at a store where im from. Im pretty sure I got it!!! But these are the pics of my makeup. I think I need to learn how to get a good pic. The lighting isn't that good but I was proud of myself. I don't think these pics do me justice but its the lighting. Comments welcome!!
rofl.gif

Nice and neutral, lovely!
smiles.gif

patty006

I didn't use any mac(which sucks) because the closest mac to me is 3 -4 hrs away. I used Cover girl cream shadow as a base/highlighter. I used maybeline browns and Quo(a canadian company made by mac--well there shadows/powders are) and I used L'oreal Volumous Mascara(which im obsessed with!!) im gonna take a trip to Halifax sometime to stock up on mac. Thanks for the comments!!!