My Recent Haulage (MAC, CCO, Vegas Pro)

GlamYOURUs

Full For You plushglass
Pink Grapefruit lipglass
Vasanti Duo Concealer in O2
yes.gif

Studio Fix Powder NC40
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Silky Eye Shadow in Lights Out (metallic forest green)
thmbup.gif

183 Brush from CCO for $28!
yahoo.gif

Sonic Chic - Gentle, Love Thing, Merrily
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

Neon Pigment in Full Force Violet
drools.gif

Layin Low p/p
Electroflash - Sea & Sky
th_DANCE.gif

Novel Twist: Cool Pearlizer Plus Brush from CCO
yahoo.gif

Lots of lots of lashesssssssssssssss at a discounted price!!
o94w7s.jpg

t0rtwi.jpg

e5kcih.jpg

I might be selling this one^^^ so keep a look out on my sale thread
winks.gif

Im happy!!!
cutey.gif

NicksWifey

Dang girl, awesome stuff!! I love that VS eyeshadow! And I can't believe that MAC brush was so cheap! Enjoy your goodies!

lilt2487

hey! nice haul! just curious, where do you buy your vasanti concealer? do you order it online?

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilt2487
hey! nice haul! just curious, where do you buy your vasanti concealer? do you order it online?

I used to buy them at Ulta but they don't carry this line anymore since it didn't do too well. So now I just buy it online on the Vasanti site.
yes.gif

HOTasFCUK

WOW great haul!!! How much were the lashes!!! And great choice on Pink Grapefruit.......its my absolute new love & i need to get a backup!

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
WOW great haul!!! How much were the lashes!!! And great choice on Pink Grapefruit.......its my absolute new love & i need to get a backup!

The Red Cherry lashes were only 4 bucks for a set of 4. I forgot what site I had purchased them from. So i bought 2 sets. The Sassi ones I bought at a accessories store and they were kinda expensive but I loved them. And the ones on the bottom were $1 a piece.
yes.gif

I love PG!