my recent Sephora/Cco/Mac haul

cocolicouss

Sephora: VIP UD eyepencils mini set, UDPP, Nars super orgasm blush, MUFE #75, Shu uemura lash curler

CCO: Heatherette- style minx l/g, sock hop l/g, and she's bad lashes ( i was really hoping to find the lipsticks but they had none
Haunting e/s, Pagan e/s , Aquavert e/s, Tender Baby tendertone, Utterly Frivolous l/s, Stroke of Lust l/s, Electro sky p/p, Otherworldly p/p, X-Rocks blush, Accentuate Sculpt

MAC: Fly-by-Blu e/l, Bankroll e/l, Visionarie lll, Reflects Duo Purple, Pink Platinum Metal-x, 109 brush ,Spiritulaize p/g, Commemorate sheespak powder, #116 brush

IMG_3870.jpg

IMG_3861.jpg

IMG_3860.jpg

IMG_3856.jpg

IMG_3876.jpg

kariii

THANK YOU SO MUCH! that's not too bad I supposed if you missed a collection but other than that i have a PPID and that's 40% but I need to find a CCO around here that's not Gilroy lol

cocolicouss

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
THANK YOU SO MUCH! that's not too bad I supposed if you missed a collection but other than that i have a PPID and that's 40% but I need to find a CCO around here that's not Gilroy lol

yea i missed out on these so i pickd them but i wish i had a PPID i don't think i can qualify for it

chaffsters33

ok im really jealous that your cco had the mcqueen paint pots!!!1
angry.gif

but mine had the heatherette lipsticks! so there.....
sneaky.gif

cocolicouss

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaffsters33
ok im really jealous that your cco had the mcqueen paint pots!!!1
angry.gif

but mine had the heatherette lipsticks! so there.....
sneaky.gif

ssad.gif
i want so badd
ssad.gif

vivbabe10

I'm so jealous of you right now! haha.

I also just picked up the pink platinum Metal-x. How are you liking it?

cocolicouss

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivbabe10
I'm so jealous of you right now! haha.

I also just picked up the pink platinum Metal-x. How are you liking it?

i tried it with the lll and it didnt work for me at all then iused udpp and it stayed on i also put a little on my cheeck bone for a little shine and a little on top of my gloss

hawaii02

Great haul! How do you like the UD liners?? I was tempted to buy the same set, but the green wasn't what I expected
ssad.gif