My results of MissChievouz's Tutorial- Arabic makeup!

yummy411

3411069391_52e03ed86a.jpg

She used pink and black and I wanted to change to green and black with some orange? lol i used my CS 88 palette.. sooo tough! nice colors, but blending them together.. wow.... hard work.

3411115865_5c0830b4a7.jpg

oh yes.. i really did wear this out!! lol

sn0wbunnie

Totally hot! Also love that you wore it out, cause I wish more people were adventurous with what they wear outside the house!

urbanlilyfairy

YOu did awesome..it's so nice..I know the focus is about the eyes..but I can't stop staring at your lip color hehe ..what are you wearing on the lips?

TISH1124

Fabulous job!!! Is that your sister in the pic...you guys look just alike ...one with and one without makeup....

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0wbunnie
Totally hot! Also love that you wore it out, cause I wish more people were adventurous with what they wear outside the house!

i'm soo with you! :thumbs up: i actually went out with a group i started in the DC area called The Pretty Committee just so I wouldn't feel alone going out wearing extravagant makeup. However, that night I felt a bit OTT.. everyone else had on 'normal' looks
cutey.gif

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlilyfairy
YOu did awesome..it's so nice..I know the focus is about the eyes..but I can't stop staring at your lip color hehe ..what are you wearing on the lips?

thanks! i was wearing nyx lip liner in natural and shy girl cremesheen lipstick with milani's lip mix lip gloss... the pink one (what MAC's tri color lipglass wish it was!)

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Fabulous job!!! Is that your sister in the pic...you guys look just alike ...one with and one without makeup....

actually we aren't related at all and had just met that night.

Tahti

That looks fantastic... so cool that you wore it out too! I have to give this makeup a try ^_^