My Sephora/drugstore birthday haul!!

Veela

DH took me to the Polaris Fashion Place in OH (1.5 hrs away) so I could finally go to a Sephora store! OMG, I was in heaven! I was in that store for 2 hours, killed soooo many lemmings (yay!) and found some stuff I never thought I would like. I actually went in with a list and only bought ONE thing on it! LOL Anyway, here's what I got.

At Sephora, I got the UD Show Pony shadow box (been wanting this FOREVER) and was glad too learn that all the other palettes were just way too glittery for my taste, so OFF my wish list they went. Ahhh, felt so good. I also discovered UD afterglow blush (gorgeous!!!) and bought the shade "Score". I refused to purchase the Dior Forever compact powder foundation for SO long because I hated the price, but when I saw it in person....Sigh....I caved. Beautiful formula. I also picked up a Sephora lip liner in "queen quartz" and my BI birthday gift!! It came with a lash plumping mascara in black, a nano eye pencil in "silver green" and eyeshadow in "aspen summit". Sorry for the huge pics!!

http://img.makeupalley.com/0/4/3/9/1528778.JPG

http://img.makeupalley.com/0/4/3/9/1528781.JPG

After Sephora, I went to Nordies and killed a few more lemmings at the MAC counter. I wanted to pick up some concealer and discovered I'm an NC15 and NOT NW20. I always felt my concealer was too pink and dark for me and I was right! Unfortunately, they were out of my shade, so the SA made up a huge sample for me!! Woot! =)
I also went to Target since the nearest one is 45 minutes away to look at the Jemma Kidd display (total, total crap and cheap looking), but I fell in love with Boots!!! They make a blush called "Soft Apricot" that is the shade I've been searching for since I started wearing makeup 20 years ago. Instant HG status and it was on sale for under $5. I also stopped at CVS and picked up a gorgeous L'oreal lipstick called "Pink Tranquilo", an Essence of Beauty eyeshadow brush and finally found some WnW creme liner in black! Whew!! Anyway, I had a great birthday and I just wanted to share some haul pics!! =)

1528782.JPG

Veela

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemmel06
I have been wanting that eyeshadow palette myself nice haul!

It is so much fun to use! When I got to Sephora, they only had ONE left and I snatched it up immediately. I probably looked crazy. LOL It was totally worth it. though!

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veela
I refused to purchase the Dior Forever compact powder foundation for SO long because I hated the price, but when I saw it in person....Sigh....I caved.

I hate when that happens, haha. Great haul, though!