My small collection in my new vanity

ThePowderPuff

What a person can get done when trying to find excuses for not studying....
lol.gif

I have shown you my new vanity before, but now I finally got it organized. When I should have been studying International Relations Theory... annyways, here it is: My new vanity and my small collection.

First my vanity. Everything is from Ikea, except for the stool which is Kartell.

makeup7.jpg

Closeup of brushes, lipliners and eyeliners:

makeup6.jpg

Next the drawers. I organized them using dividers found on Ebay. First faceproducts. Concealers, bronzer, blush, MSFs etc.

makeup1.jpg

The eye stuff, pigments and glitter:

makeup2t.jpg

Lips:

makeup3.jpg

Palettes:

makeup4.jpg

My tiny collection of nailpolishes. I just threw out a lot of old stuff, that was really way too old:

makeup5n.jpg

I hope you like it
cutey.gif

BeautyizPain

Omg!! that is too awesome! where did you find your mirror? i want to buy a vanity but the most important thing to me is the lighting and that looks like some great lighting..please share
smiles.gif

thanks a million!!

Juxtapose

Love the table! Looks like the perfect size. I might have to check it out--I'm in the market for one.

Susanne

I still use Helmer as well for my MAC, love how you have organized it!

But I want to "move" to a Malm vanity table and Alex drawers soon
winks.gif

blusherie

I really like your set up! Everything is so well organized! I wish I had space for a vanity where I love now...

MACPixie

Love the set up! I've been wanting to get those lights from Ikea for forever, but as I'm renting right now I don't think my landlord would appreciate more holes in the wall! Guess it will have to wait until I find somewhere permanent!

howleekorian

I love the lighting! The chair scared me a little though. It looks lovely, but I don't know how comfortable it would be.